Light-O-Rama Forums

Offering Prize For A Single Sequence.....Idea

PMC

Last year was supposed to be my last year doing this "hobby" but at the last minute I decided to scale down my display (from 192 to 64 + 12 CCR Matrix) and do it, but... I don't have time to sequence any new music, or even want to but..... I work in Radio and our station always sponsors the TSO concert in our area and we get "swag" to do with what we want, Well I have a few of these (see pic) and I'm thinking of offering it to the person that can sequence (64 channel + 12 CCR Matrix) Pentatonix - God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, if I offer this do you think it would motivate someone to do it? and if I get more than one person submit I will decide which one I like and pick the winner, No I can't change the name on the  plaque also these aren't made anymore, from what i was told

I just want suggestions at this time, I will repost if I get positive remarks :)

TSO.jpg

Edited by PMC
misspelled word

My guess would be there are only a few people named John Robertson on this forum.    If you are short on funds,   I suggest eBay to get some money for the plaque and hire someone with that cash to sequence.  Getting a hit on someone who wants the plaque and has time to sequence right now is low probability.   Esp if there is less than 100% chance of getting paid.  

I just decided to do the sequence myself, not like its something new...... as for the TSO plaque I'll hang it on the wall

• The topic was locked