Light-O-Rama Forums

Controller help

ataylor295

Ok playing my Halloween video sequences and everything goes fine. Now all of a sudden at the start of the show all the light behave like they are suppose to and then as soon as the first video starts, all of the lights controlled by the controller turn off and I am left with the video and and sound only? Any ideas on how to fix this this? I have tried to reload the sequences, reload the media, un plug everything and plug it back in and also restarting the computer. 

I am am scratching my head here and an help I would be great full for. 

Apt1125@yahoo.com

Are you certain you don't have conflicting channels in background or animation? LOR has a slick tool to detect this. Run VERIFIER and then select the show you are having issues wit

I ran the verifier and it comes back with no errors. To take it one step stranger. I.played sequence by sequence and found that out of ten of them, one plays correctly and the others do not. It is strange because two days ago they were all working just fine. This is why I am stumped 

Both to try and isolate the issue and everything checked out. I noticed when I played them sequence by sequence or with the show editor the issue started occurring 

• The topic was locked