Light-O-Rama Forums

Spotted at Wal-Mart

DaveK

Yesterday at Wal-mart I found 15’ extension cords on sale for $2 each. And Three Outlet Multi Plugs for just $.25 each!!!

Time to stock up before Christmas. :P

The Wal-Mart multi plugs were green, but the same "T" design as the one in the picture.

- Dave

Attached files 155858=8987-mulitplug.jpg

Just a note: last year when hobby lobby went to 90% off ... on the first or second week in January .... I was getting the 20' outdoor cords for $.72 each and they literally had hundreds of them. I got 30, but now wish I had bought more.

It must be a local thing. I checked out a local WalMart yesterday and those prices were nowhere to be seen. Heck of a deal - I'm jealous...

George

Sorry about the false alarm. It was just such a good deal I couldn’t help but share. My local store must have had an over abundance in the stock room and was looking to clear them out before inventory. I didn’t know that local stores had any leeway in pricing select items.

I have to go now – I need to search under the cushions on the couch to see if there are anymore quarters hiding there. I’m heading back to get a few more multi plugs!