Light-O-Rama Forums

COsmic Bulbs not working

jmraider

I have a CCB controller that has 50 bulbs (25 bulbs on each side - s1  s2).  Last year half of the bulbs (25) went dead or started to not work properly. This happened  half way through the season, I did not have time to figure out what happened so this year I am trying to determine if it is a hardware issue with the controller or a programming glitch.  

I recently discovered in the SE that unit 1 and unit 2 do not have the same identical lines.  CCB "OA" s1 has 7 lines and CCB "OA" s2 has 10 lines in the SE.    It looks like channels 315-317 are used twice in s2 and called both CCB and CCD.  I do not see CCD is s1.  Is this my issue?  To help better illustrate what is in my SE, I have attached a word doc with pictures of my actual SE

Can anyone tell me if my SE is correct?  My next step would be to further trouble shoot the controller, any advice on steps to trouble shoot controller would be appreciated too, assuming it is not a programing glitch.

Thank You LOR CCB codes.docx

Edited by jmraider

I don't want you to think nobody replies...I use CCB's and CCBII's.  I am not familiar with 25 bulbs on each string.  I use 50/50 each string, but it should be similar.  It sounds to me like a programming issue.   When you added the strings to your sequence,  you had to tell it how many bulbs.  At the very bottom of the number of bulbs, or channels, there are macro channels.  These channels, if they have any sort of information in them, will mess with the programming.   If you do not use macro channels, (like I do not), then they have to be cleared of any mistakes or unintended programming. 

• The topic was locked