Light-O-Rama Forums
ericg2000

Lights Not Working

15 minutes ago, ericg2000 said:

i think i have it working now.  i ended up setting up the 16 ch controllers on the black dongle, and the pixie 2 on the red.  i'll report back later after i run through all my sequences.

hopefully no one stole my radio frequency.  it sounds weird, but one year a spanish station was playing on the channel i always use for my show

What is the Generation on you PC16 (AC controller)?  That is the one(a gen 2)  that prevents Enhanced mode use on that Network (My Black). All the rest are Gen 3 compatible.

Any future dongles will only be Red, I just will mark the Net with an 'E" if I enable that mode (Red is mainly for speed. You can run 'enhanced' on Black, but not with a Gen 2 on the network

all of mine are gen 3... i should have messed it everything over the summer so i wouldn't be fighting it now. 

35 minutes ago, ericg2000 said:

all of mine are gen 3... i should have messed it everything over the summer so i wouldn't be fighting it now. 

Should be no fighting and really as we spoke you only need one network with all gen3 devices. 

Just the red HS adapter and some cat5 and you can run one network.

Had you called me back you would be on one network.

Happy lighting.

JR