Light-O-Rama Forums

S4 to S5

msteiner57

My dilemma. I have sequences that were created in S4 or earlier with a 12 strand pixel tree, 50 pixels per strand. In S5 when creating my tree it gives me 1 row and says effects 01( Mega Tree. Effects 01). I am trying to copy and paste my effects from the earlier version of the sequencer but don't know how. May not even be possible. I am able to do it in S5 thru the sequencer if the sup file is available, but I have some sequences where there is no sup file ( I have deleted them). Hope someone has some good news for me. Thanks in advance.

If you do not have the .sup file, then you can open the .lms file in the S5 sequencer and it should play it. But I don't about copying effects.

What I would do is go to a computer with S4 on it and copy/paste your effects there and then you can use the resulting .lms file in the S5 Sequencer

Thanks Brian. I have changed my layout, thats why I am having this problem. I can get the sequences to open up in S5 no problem. I was hoping to be able to copy and paste from there. The two layouts are completely different. No problem, just didnt want to have to sequence the tree again.

I don't think I completely understand what your situation is. Plus, I am the SuperStar programmer so I understand SuperStar, but I am still learning about the abilities of the S5 Sequencer. This might best be posted in the Sequencer forum.