Now Sharing ~ Moana ~ How Far I Will Go ~ Singing Faces

My Kids Love this song ! Also Looking for Your Welcome if you Happen to have it!

Edit: Forgot to add my email... Dkazm201@gmail.com

Can I  get a copy of this Please Thanks in advance!

Daniel

Edited by Dkazm201
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 4:25 PM, steve lopez said:

please send me a copy thank you

icedad1517@yahoo.com 

Sorry Steve never got any notifications

Wished you would have texted me

Enjoy

JR

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 7:37 PM, xolov516 said:

Please sir may I have one more

xolov516@hotmail.com

As always thanks so much for your work

Sent my friend. Sorry about the delay

JR

• 10 months later...

I would like a copy sent to emiliomaestas01@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks

7 hours ago, Emilio said:

I would like a copy sent to emiliomaestas01@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks

Sent enjoy

JR

I would like a copy sent to shaynet@tampabay.rr.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

I would like a copy sent to mikestella29@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

On 3/23/2020 at 7:13 PM, ShayneT said:

I would like a copy sent to shaynet@tampabay.rr.com

Sent enjoy

JR

On 3/23/2020 at 8:47 PM, soundboy98 said:

I would like a copy sent to mikestella29@gmail.com

Sent enjoy

JR

• 2 weeks later...

"I would like a copy sent to clint.goven@hotmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank You!