Light-O-Rama Forums

How to add pixels to my Incandescent and LED sequence

Rousefamily5

Hello,

I need some help. I have three 16 channel controllers for my incandescent and LED lights- loved my 2017 show. This 2018 I'm integrating pixels into my show. I purchased two 8 channel pixel trees, one 16 channel (smart) pixel controller (windows), one dumb pixel controller (house outline), and power supply. I've upgraded my license to Pro and I am ready to start programming. Seriously behind- normally programming in July-August.

How do I upload my pixel controllers into last year's sequence editor/show? Or do I build a new show- still not clear how to add pixels. 

Any advise? Please help! ;o) 

Thanks!

The first thing we need is to know what controllers they are. Are they LOR Pixies or Pixcon? Are they Holicday Coro Alphapix? Are they Falcons or San devices? This helps determine what network they go on.

I'm sorry. Yes, all my controllers are LOR product. 

CTB16PC 4 ea

CTB04-PC 1 ea

New:

Pixie 16 controller 1 ea

Pixel tree kit 2 ea

3 hours ago, Rousefamily5 said:

I'm sorry. Yes, all my controllers are LOR product. 

CTB16PC 4 ea

CTB04-PC 1 ea

New:

Pixie 16 controller 1 ea

Pixel tree kit 2 ea

Does this statement mean you purchased a pixie controller and 2 additional pixie controllers with the pixel tree kit? That would mean 3 new pixie controllers? And if so what kits?

Reason I ask, you may need to consider adding at least one new network for that many pixel controllers.

You may or may not have purchased at least one USB485HS (red) adapter. It would be a valuable asset for you to have at least 1 but 2 would be better for a spare. If you need a second network you should make that 3 of them. The red ones are universal however if you have comm issues with the black its to late once your show is running to discover and LOR stock may deplete  once you do realize it.

You also did not mention your version of software S4... or S5...

If you need assistance setting up your master config with all of your controllers I am willing to help but I cant help you with S5.

Let me know if I may be of assistance. ~ free, just need some time

JR

• The topic was locked