Light-O-Rama Forums

anyone have baby shark `16ccr

notredameforlife

James, would LOVE a copy of this, have 32 Ch and a 16 ccr tree.  email is carsonwilcox @ gmail.com

I have a few CCR ones if you want them...

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 4:58 PM, notredameforlife said:

Anyone have babyshark 16ccr sequence, thanks all I got some I can add here. 

Can you forward me the one James sent you?  Thanks.

jmach49@gmail.com

13 minutes ago, Light_addiction said:

Can you forward me the one James sent you?  Thanks.

jmach49@gmail.com

I would hope not- not cool unless James gives permission.

We have light shows too, James will send it, as long as he want to share it with you since this is an indicator how you may use it.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

could I get a copy of this also in an lms. file. I have a 12 string pixel tree but dont have super star. Any others would be ok too. Thanks for your help.

packen@rallstech.com

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 1:23 PM, dibblejr said:

I would hope not- not cool unless James gives permission.

We have light shows too, James will send it, as long as he want to share it with you since this is an indicator how you may use it.

JR

I just assumed James forgot or was busy to send cause he had already said he sent it in another post to me but never did, so I was just trying to get as soon as possible so I could modify for my display.  I'm not out here trying to sell anything if that is what you are referring to.

Edited by Light_addiction
change

• 1 year later...

I know this is a old post but was wanting to see if anyone had the baby shark sequence they could share with me? jvcherne@icloud.com thanks!

37 minutes ago, Cherne Family Christmas Lights said:

I know this is a old post but was wanting to see if anyone had the baby shark sequence they could share with me? jvcherne@icloud.com thanks!

It is being shared, you may need to find James Morris sharing thread for that sequence.

JR

I have looked everywhere i can not find it...ive searched all over unless im not looking in right spot.

44 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

It is being shared, you may need to find James Morris sharing thread for that sequence.

JR

I have looked everywhere i can not find it...ive searched all over unless im not looking in right spot.

2 minutes ago, Cherne Family Christmas Lights said:

I searched baby Shark - search box upper left corner

Scroll down to James Morris 

https://forums.lightorama.com/search/?q=baby shark&quick=1

• The topic was locked