Jump to content

Stranger Things light sequence


Recommended Posts

Does anyone have an LOR sequence for Stranger Things theme, or the c418 mix ("Stranger Think"), that they would be willing to share?  Sorry to ask.  I have only seen one for sale, but I don't even have any more budget left, since I had to pay over $700 to fix my AC last week.  And because of my FT job, I will not have the time to try build one myself this year.  If you do, I would be so immensely grateful and I would give you give you full thanks and a shoutout when I record the video of it.   Any channel count would be ok. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, JRMorgenProd said:

Does anyone have an LOR sequence for Stranger Things theme, or the c418 mix ("Stranger Think"), that they would be willing to share?  Sorry to ask.  I have only seen one for sale, but I don't even have any more budget left, since I had to pay over $700 to fix my AC last week.  And because of my FT job, I will not have the time to try build one myself this year.  If you do, I would be so immensely grateful and I would give you give you full thanks and a shoutout when I record the video of it.   Any channel count would be ok. 

I have one. What’s your email and I’ll send it tonight. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, JRMorgenProd said:

MegaArch, that’s awesome.  It’s jrmorgenfilms@hotmail.com .  Thanks!

sent

7 hours ago, kzziboy said:

If you'd be willing to share...my kids would be grateful.

kzziboys@yahoo.com

sent

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

After some initial experiments, I sadly think that the version Mega Arch sent is a little too advanced for my current level.  Guess I am gonna have to work on upping my game.  LoL.  But wow, it certainly is super impressive.  Amazing job man!

In the meantime, anyone else here have any other version that they might be willing to lend out?

Link to post
Share on other sites

if you are still sharing may I get a copy as well.

please send to kjett@zoomtown.com

thank you very much 

and may your holiday spirit continue to bless all that may visit you. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

May I have a copy? I have one from a few years ago that a member was kind enough to create for me. But having two is even better.

shaynet@tampabay.rr.com

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 12:32 PM, JRMorgenProd said:

After some initial experiments, I sadly think that the version Mega Arch sent is a little too advanced for my current level.  Guess I am gonna have to work on upping my game.  LoL.  But wow, it certainly is super impressive.  Amazing job man!

In the meantime, anyone else here have any other version that they might be willing to lend out?

send me one of your sequences so I can get your channel config and I'll make you a stranger things.

dcdpkpr@cox.net

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 12:38 PM, kelly jett said:

if you are still sharing may I get a copy as well.

please send to kjett@zoomtown.com 

thank you very much 

and may your holiday spirit continue to bless all that may visit you. 

 

 

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 3:53 PM, snilax said:

Could I get a copy as well? Thanks!

videogamepro87@yahoo.com 

 

20 hours ago, Hankscaddy said:

Would it be possible to get a copy? hankscaddy@gmail.com

 

19 hours ago, Jetmech4aa said:

How about a copy?

thanks

jetmech4aa@gmail.com

sent

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 12:42 PM, ShayneT said:

May I have a copy? I have one from a few years ago that a member was kind enough to create for me. But having two is even better.

shaynet@tampabay.rr.com

sorry Shane - the copy I've been sending is the one I made for you....

?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2018 at 6:51 PM, Mega Arch said:

send me one of your sequences so I can get your channel config and I'll make you a stranger things.

dcdpkpr@cox.net

Sent.  Thank you so much!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 12:32 PM, JRMorgenProd said:

…………. I sadly think that the version Mega Arch sent is a little too advanced for my current level.  Guess I am gonna have to work on upping my game.....

John,

Sorry. The way you first worded your response made me think it wouldn't be a problem to help you out. However, I've never done animation grids myself. So the learning curve would eat up too much time for me right now. If you've made a visualizer file, I have set up a pretty good Superstar program and could run it through that for you. But coming up with a animation from scratch just isn't doable for me right now.

Sorry again -- Daniel

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mega Arch said:

John,

Sorry. The way you first worded your response made me think it wouldn't be a problem to help you out. However, I've never done animation grids myself. So the learning curve would eat up too much time for me right now. If you've made a visualizer file, I have set up a pretty good Superstar program and could run it through that for you. But coming up with a animation from scratch just isn't doable for me right now.

Sorry again -- Daniel

Daniel, I will create a visualizer file for it and see if that helps you any.  If not, no worries.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, RickyI said:

Can you please send me a copy as well? 

riaria@tampabay.rr.com 

Thanks in advance!

 

9 hours ago, GrenzTravis said:

I would love a copy

travisgrenz@gmail.com 

thanks!

sent

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...