Light-O-Rama Forums
james morris

Baby Shark Lms Faces Pixel Tree Matrix

I am looking for a mega tree 16x50 pixel version of baby shark.  if you have this, can you please share with me at tnewcome@hotmail.com?  Thank you!  

looking for songs for new years eve,   Richard365@yahoo.com    Thanks

May I have a copy ? please

Thank YOU

Tom Terpening

wnkrwnkr@gmail.com

I am just starting out this year, so no mega tree or pixels, just 32 channels of lights. My foster daughter would love this setup as well as the neighbor kids! thomasmule81@yahoo.com

Edited by airborneSRT

Hi James,

Could I get a copy too please.

Thank you,

chuck_christmas@comcast.net

James

Would I be able to adapt this  sequence to my regular holiday coro LED singing tree sequence? My wife just came home and said I really need to add the xmas baby sharks song for the grandkids, I haven't heard it but you know how it goes, Moms happy everyones happy LOL.

I have been trying to sequence  those blinking lights and I'm not doing very well but if you think this is adaptable I could do that, not as much skill required.

Thanks, if it is my email is kapkirk07@gmai.com

2 hours ago, Kapkirk said:

James

Would I be able to adapt this  sequence to my regular holiday coro LED singing tree sequence? My wife just came home and said I really need to add the xmas baby sharks song for the grandkids, I haven't heard it but you know how it goes, Moms happy everyones happy LOL.

I have been trying to sequence  those blinking lights and I'm not doing very well but if you think this is adaptable I could do that, not as much skill required.

Thanks, if it is my email is kapkirk07@gmai.com

Hello friend, I may be able to help answer that. Most of the faces are programmed to holiday coro trees. I found it very easy to adapt on all the others I have received from them. I just copy and paste the rows into my 7 ft singing snowman.

sorry I haven't been on here much it's been really crazy with this move and the amount of hours I've been working I'm really looking forward to November when I take a vacation and focus on our display

Edited by GriswoldStyle

1 hour ago, GriswoldStyle said:

Hello friend, I may be able to help answer that. Most of the faces are programmed to holiday coro trees. I found it very easy to adapt on all the others I have received from them. I just copy and paste the rows into my 7 ft singing snowman.

sorry I haven't been on here much it's been really crazy with this move and the amount of hours I've been working I'm really looking forward to November when I take a vacation and focus on our display

Thanks GWS, the LMS and pixel tree matrix in the subject line i guess confused me, I am not RGB literate and I was curious if James sequence would work, I always purchase my singing tree sequences and then add the remainder of my display, and I have already have come up empty at Holidaysequences.com and LOR or Holiday coro, this song wasn't  available and I just can't sequence the mouth movements like you guys, I appreciate your time.

Frank, I just realized it was you, you know i can't sequence RGB anything don't you, but you sat in my dining room and had them arch's dancing in 5 minutes, Thanks for the reply my friend, hope the wife and boys are doing great.

James, if you can send me your sequence I would appreciate it, Thank You, Keith kapkirk07@gmail.com

Edited by Kapkirk
Addition
  • Like 1

Hi James,

Could I get a copy of this too please.

Thanks,

Chuck

chuck_christmas@comcast.net

James, 

No I don't have superstar and no pixels, Thanks, Keith

kapkirk07@gmail.com