Light-O-Rama Forums
Orville

So how many of you have overheard your neighbors comments when you start putting your show up?

1 hour ago, Orville said:

I have a ton of single channel sequences that are for use during my off hours times.  So I was thinking I might add them to the musical tab, and let them run in the background while the animation files {3 of them} run in the foreground.   If that's possible, haven't experimented with it yet, so not sure if I can do that.  But that was what I was thinking of doing only on Halloween night.

That’s how it works.  Put one or more animation sequences in the Animation tab and they will cycle in the background.  Put musical sequences that only have a non-existent channel in the musical tab.  The musical sequences will play music and the non-existent lighting channel and the animation sequences will control the lights.  That is exactly what I do on Halloween night.

20 minutes ago, k6ccc said:

That’s how it works.  Put one or more animation sequences in the Animation tab and they will cycle in the background.  Put musical sequences that only have a non-existent channel in the musical tab.  The musical sequences will play music and the non-existent lighting channel and the animation sequences will control the lights.  That is exactly what I do on Halloween night.

Thanks Jim.  great to know.  I'll set that up.  Thank you.