Light-O-Rama Forums

2018 "Hot" songs, anyone have ideas ??

a31ford

Just looking to see what is popular for this season, work has been crazy this year, figured I better start early !

Thanks for any input.

Greg

As far as early goes, I think you're running a little late. ??

I think songs from The Greatest Showman is what will be popular this year.

Agree with 75redman on this one. You are actually late.

Baby Shark SOng ~ yes as bad as it sounds it is in the night clubs.

As mentioned- anything from the Greatest Showman

Bring back some oldies Ice Ice Baby and a few more.

JR

LOL,  I'm so far behind in life....  I think I'm in first place !

Thanks for the input.

Greg

Yep, just saw the movie "The Greatest Showman", a really awesome movie it is too and so is the soundtrack.  

I got the soundtrack, had to edit the "The Greatest Show" song, as I had to drop out a few of the very long pauses of silence in it.  

Also had to increase the volume of some areas where the soloist is singing as it was way too low for use in our type show {in my opinion}, so increased the volume on those parts to pretty well match the rest of the song.  

So now that I've completed the audio editing part of this, and it sounds really great now for my use.

I have now started working on it for my show,  it will be the #1 song that plays at each cycle of the show. 

The THX Robot may or may not open my show this year, still debating on that one.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program....what ever that may be. :)

Anything else  "HOT"  ?   BS DooDoo DooDoo  doesn't rise to that status.

I have almost all of my planned sequencing done and have upgraded all of last years songs to include a new 1600 pixel tree.

Edited by ItsMeBobO

Just setup Halloween yesterday, and I did the opening song from the Greatest showman. Everyone loved it, easily the best piece I have every done, definitely a hit !!

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 10:24 AM, ItsMeBobO said:

Anything else  "HOT"  ?   BS DooDoo DooDoo  doesn't rise to that status.

I have almost all of my planned sequencing done and have upgraded all of last years songs to include a new 1600 pixel tree.

Naturally BobO nails it !! '0

• 4 weeks later...

Bad news.        My 10 year old daughter is telling me her friends are asking for ....    Baby Shark to be in the light show.    I am speechless and depressed. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ItsMeBobO said:

Bad news.        My 10 year old daughter is telling me her friends are asking for ....    Baby Shark to be in the light show.    I am speechless and depressed. 

LOL

Look at the good side of it.

It could be much worse!

At least you wouldn't have to waste your time sequencing it. Its been done.

JR

I cant use your mouth sequences JR.    I have a 10 position pixel mouth setup.     If you have .pgo I could use that. 

1 minute ago, ItsMeBobO said:

I cant use your mouth sequences JR.    I have a 10 position pixel mouth setup.     If you have .pgo I could use that. 

Sorry , don't even have that on my computer.

YEs, I remembered your 10 mouth positions after I hit enter. That is pretty cool but im good with 5. Are you doing that for p10's or still coro/ wire frame singers?

• The topic was locked