Light-O-Rama Forums

Out of Sync

Charlie Capps

I have few different sequences that I am cutting and pasting from and it there a way to just delete some rows in the front of the sequence to make it line up I don't want to mess with the song timing because I have other props like a sub sequence with my CCR tree that I was going to add. 

Since your software and licence level are not filled out in your profile I am going to answer your question assuming S4. S5 may be the same but I don't use it.

If the timing is out consistently throughout the sequence, you can nudge the sequence backwards or forwards using EDIT/Skew Track.

If it is just segments of the sequence, it is more difficult but you could  cut and paste parts of the sequence into a new blank sequence.

You cannot just delete columns, but skew track might be what you need.

Back up first in case you trash the sequence as you experiment.

It’s really not that difficult. I do it all the time.

With that being said there are really only a a handful of ways that sequences get out of sync

1- wrong album for the song- or totally wrong song- I will admit I did that a few days ago. Went to “edit audio” and selected Greatest Show Unearthed instead of The Greatest Show

2- not running the correct song through a software program like audacity to change the bitrate and speed

3- SE Timing grid wrong

4- accidentally not copy and pasting in the correct place within the sequence

A lot of people will in an attempt to save money without buying a song.

I have used MP3millions since 2008 and songs are between 5 cents and less than 20 cents each.

JR

Edited by dibblejr