Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ I Want Candy ~ Bow Wow Wow singing faces

dibblejr

As usual SELLERS please do not ask.

Please do not share with other forum members, if they want the sequence they can ask. If anyone contacts you outside of this thread please let me know.

This will require you to copy and paste channels 5-8 differently so please pay attention to your channels. Mine are unique to assist me with sequencing. Channels 1-4 should be the same as the commercial sequences.

James will be adding the other props to this sequence and share once completed. This is faces only.

Music not included.

Song Info

Artist - Bow Wow Wow

Title - I Want Candy 

Album - Love, Peace and Harmony  ~ Note the song time is 2:41 iTunes but the sequence fits within when copy pasted.

If you need my word document on steps required to use this just ask. I try to remember all that have previously received it.

JR

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dibble!

Is there a light show part with this sequence besides the singing faces?

If so, could you send my way?

Thanks!

kzziboys@yahoo.com

10 hours ago, kzziboy said:

Hi Dibble!

Is there a light show part with this sequence besides the singing faces?

If so, could you send my way?

Thanks!

kzziboys@yahoo.com

sent private use only

Enjoy

JR

• 11 months later...
13 hours ago, 709Lights said:

You have the best sequences !

Can I please get a copy of this one too!

rachelsisk@hotmail.com

Thank you so very much

Sent, enjoy

JR

• 1 month later...

I would like a copy sent to matt.kurdziel@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you for your help in my show. 

On 10/31/2019 at 8:41 AM, pb9630 said:

I would like a copy sent to matt.kurdziel@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you for your help in my show. 

Thank you for accepting the conditions

You have mail

Enjoy

JR

• 5 months later...

Could i get a copy please?

"I would like a copy sent to clint.goven@hotmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank You!

• 6 months later...

I would like a  copy of this sequence please?  hawk7@charter.net

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

• The topic was locked