Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ Bohemian Rhapsody singing faces

dibblejr

JR could you send me a copy.   Do you have anything more sequenced than just the faces, I am just in a time crunch to get this up and tested before Christmas?  I think this song would be a good addition as well for this veteran tour. I am trying to add a couple late entries in the show for Thunderstruck and any other AC/DC songs...we are trying to do a private show for some veterans that are doing a tour and AC/DC songs were one of the requests so I was trying to put this together quickly.  thank you so much in advance.   my email is applejuice8529@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 10:10 AM, rechlicz4 said:

JR could you send me a copy.   Do you have anything more sequenced than just the faces, I am just in a time crunch to get this up and tested before Christmas?  I think this song would be a good addition as well for this veteran tour. I am trying to add a couple late entries in the show for Thunderstruck and any other AC/DC songs...we are trying to do a private show for some veterans that are doing a tour and AC/DC songs were one of the requests so I was trying to put this together quickly.  thank you so much in advance.   my email is applejuice8529@gmail.com

Outlook says "your email is not valid"

Sorry

JR

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 8:01 PM, Denny H said:

Hello JR,

I'd like to get a copy of this.  dhollida55@gmail.com

Also I spoke with James who indicated that you might a doc on how to program singing faces.  Currently I'm using Papagayo but I hear you have a better method. If I can learn your method I'd be more than happy to work with you and James on building the Singing Faces sequences.

Also James said that you have a recommendation on where I can obtain the components for a 24 x 50 Matrix?

Thank you,

Dennis H

Sorry - there is no written Doc on my method. I do have 36 videos. I do have a few forum members who are trying to learn from me. The more the merrier. Bit as a warning- even if you worked with James and I - I wouldn't use your faces. James and the other two team members could verify this. LOL 

As far as Matrix stuff - shoot me a pm, what controllers or what you looking for. I can help with that,

Papagayo is a great learning tool but quality is just not there.

Sent Bohemian Rhapsody - just think how much time would be used to sequence this in Papagayo - I did it in papagayo in 2016 and reproduced it my way this year. LOL I stopped sharing papagayo produced sequences in 2017

JR

6 hours ago, xolov516 said:

Sorry for being late to the party but I would like this as well please please please

xolov516@hotmail.com

Sent to all above except rechlicz4 - email address error

Private USe Only

No trading, sharing or selling

Thank you for understanding, keep the free ones free

JR

On 9/22/2018 at 9:49 AM, dibblejr said:

As usual SELLERS please do not ask.

This is version 2 produced without papagayo. if you received my original replace it with this one.

Please do not share with other forum members, if they want the sequence they can ask. If anyone contacts you outside of this thread please let me know.

This will require you to copy and paste channels 5-8 differently so please pay attention to your channels. Mine are unique to assist me with sequencing. Channels 1-4 should be the same as the commercial sequences.

James will be adding the other props to this sequence and share once completed. This is faces only.

Music not included.

Song Info

Artist - Queen

Title - Bohemian Rhapsody 

Album - A Night at the Opera 

If you need my word document on steps required to use this just ask. I try to remember all that have previously received it.

JR

Merry Christmas again. I hate to sound like im begging BUT I suck at the faces and Id love to get as many as you would like to share with me

I plan on building 4 faces (trees) this summer and would love to show off your work. I also do halloween. Thanks again Marc Gerner Gernergang@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 11:04 AM, packen said:

may i get a copy please and instructions.

thanks

packen@rallstech.com

Sent, enjoy

JR

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 11:04 AM, packen said:

may i get a copy please and instructions.

thanks

packen@rallstech.com

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 6:50 PM, gernergang said:

Merry Christmas again. I hate to sound like im begging BUT I suck at the faces and Id love to get as many as you would like to share with me

I plan on building 4 faces (trees) this summer and would love to show off your work. I also do halloween. Thanks again Marc Gerner Gernergang@gmail.com 

Sent enjoy

Please no sharing, trading ir selling. If anyone contacts you please let me know.

Lets keep the free ones free

Enjoy

JR

been off the forum for a couple weeks due to work and all the snow we been getting but I wanna say

big thanks!!!!!!!!JR for sharing this with me and taking the time to match it with my santa face I cant thank you enough for all the things you have helped me with  

1 hour ago, kyboy said:

been off the forum for a couple weeks due to work and all the snow we been getting but I wanna say

big thanks!!!!!!!!JR for sharing this with me and taking the time to match it with my santa face I cant thank you enough for all the things you have helped me with  

Did I do this song for you or another? I do not recall making the santa face for this one. Doesn't mean I didn't, short term memory loss.🙂

Anyway you are very welcome.

JR

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Did I do this song for you or another? I do not recall making the santa face for this one. Doesn't mean I didn't, short term memory loss.🙂

Anyway you are very welcome.

JR

yea you did a couple weeks back this and the greatest showman memory loss lol I think you are just so busy and helpful to every one that you loose track but onces again JR god bless you for all your hard work and help