Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ Bohemian Rhapsody singing faces

dibblejr

Given the movie is out, I would like to turn some lights on early.  Please share if you are still up for it.  joseph dot guy dot white at gmail.

Many Thanks!

Edited by Ag99JYD

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 12:56 PM, dibblejr said:

Anyone reading this, I am currently reproducing this. Should be done pretty soon, I am working on 2 at the same time and have a busy weekend with daddy stuff. Will redistribute as soon as finished.

Its papagayo and not to my new  papagayo standards.

Sorry

JR

Ooops- I was wrong. Was thinking this was Christmas Rhapsody. This one was re produced in Sept 2018. Currently reproducing Christmas Rhapsody so that was stuck in my head. Got that "light bulb" moment this morning when it clicked.

What happens when the wrong video was posted in the thread. Hard to believe it has not happened before but there's always a first time for everything. Everyone that posted after that got the "in re production" message. 

My apologies.

Will be sending this out in a little while.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 6:11 PM, Suderer said:

Hallo

Please send to Austria

suderer@gmx.net

thank you so much

Sent Bohemian Rhapsody per the subject of this thread. Hope that was the one you was looking for.

JR

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 1:04 AM, dansamy said:

When it's ready, I'd love a copy with your setup instructions. amelia dot presnall at gmail dot com

Sent Bohemian Rhapsody, per the subject of this thread. If you was looking for Christmas Rhapsody you should reply withing that thread so its not missed or look for my new thread when its complete.

JR

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Ag99JYD said:

Given the movie is out, I would like to turn some lights on early.  Please share if you are still up for it.  joseph dot guy dot white at gmail.

Many Thanks!

Sent Bohemian Rhapsody per the subject of this thread.

Also please do not embed your email. Normally I would have just skipped over it. It may seem miniscule to those of you who request sequences but I spend 2-4 hours per day just sharing sequences. I really don't have the time to decipher everyones email address especially when I do not know your UN and email from repetition. Some of these members I know and I don't even have to look at anything other than their UN. 

I took the time because this particular thread got a little confusing for me. 

Private USe Only, enjoy

Thank you

JR

10 hours ago, Evil_E said:

Wife just asked for this....

Can I get a copy please.

Thanks.

Pevely@seascape.ns.ca

Sent, my friend.

Hopefully Bohemian Rhapsody was what you was looking for. I will be finished with the Christmas Rhapsody reproduction very soon.

Enjoy

JR

9 hours ago, RedWhitingBlue said:

I would love this one too JR!  Thank you sir!

You got it, let me know if that was the one you was looking for. Bohemian Rhapsody. As always yvw

JR

9 hours ago, RedWhitingBlue said:

I would love this one too JR!  Thank you sir!

You got it, let me know if that was the one you was looking for. Bohemian Rhapsody. As always yvw

JR

8 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Sent Bohemian Rhapsody, per the subject of this thread. If you was looking for Christmas Rhapsody you should reply withing that thread so its not missed or look for my new thread when its complete.

JR

Yes, I wanted Bohemian Rhapsody. Thank you. 

13 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Sent, my friend.

Hopefully Bohemian Rhapsody was what you was looking for. I will be finished with the Christmas Rhapsody reproduction very soon.

Enjoy

JR

Yes it was exactly what she wanted and loved it when i mapped it out.

Thanks JR!

Just now, Evil_E said:

Thanks JR!

Great to see the thread back on track.

You will have to get her Christmas Rhapsody once I am done. Play it without telling her and see if she realizes its different.

Glad you approve.

JR

12 hours ago, jlamsucpe said:

Can I get a copy? Thanks

jlamsucpe@gmail.com

Sent 

Included Instructions

Private Use Only

JR

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 8:41 PM, Evil_E said:

Thanks JR!

Sent the other one to you just in case

Enjoy

JR

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 4:08 PM, dansamy said:

Yes, I wanted Bohemian Rhapsody. Thank you. 

Sent you the other one just in case

JR

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

dibblejr, you seem to be the person with most sharing. I would love to use this one also. May I please have a copy.

And thank you so much for all the sharing you do. I am sure that all viewers everywhere will get great joy from watching your wonderful creations. Again thank you.

xerographer@gmail.com 

Joe