Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums
dibblejr

Now Sharing ~ Bohemian Rhapsody singing faces

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, bradyscs said:

Would love a copy if still sharing

bradyscs@gmail.com

Sent w instructions

Private use only

Enjoy

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/22/2018 at 6:49 AM, dibblejr said:

As usual SELLERS please do not ask.

 

This is version 2 produced without papagayo. if you received my original replace it with this one.

Please do not share with other forum members, if they want the sequence they can ask. If anyone contacts you outside of this thread please let me know.

 

This will require you to copy and paste channels 5-8 differently so please pay attention to your channels. Mine are unique to assist me with sequencing. Channels 1-4 should be the same as the commercial sequences.

 

James will be adding the other props to this sequence and share once completed. This is faces only.

 

Music not included.

 

Song Info

 

Artist - Queen

Title - Bohemian Rhapsody 

 

Album - A Night at the Opera 

 

If you need my word document on steps required to use this just ask. I try to remember all that have previously received it.

 

JR, 
I just now found your post ... I'd really appreciate a copy.
Thanks
Mike

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JR,

I just saw this and would love a copy if you are still in the sharing mood.

thanks,

Allen

A_meegan@yahoo.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mike@suntreervpark.com
Thanks again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Meegan said:

JR,

I just saw this and would love a copy if you are still in the sharing mood.

thanks,

Allen

A_meegan@yahoo.com 

Sent, enjoy

Private use only please

 

JR

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TBD said:

mike@suntreervpark.com
Thanks again

Sent, enjoy, private use only - keep the free ones free

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ajfelice said:

May I get a copy as well. Thx so much

ajfelice@verizon.net 

Sent.

Private Use Only

Enjoy

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi JR, I would appreciate a copy please. I would like to use it as a parody as in this video. Thanks for your offer to send!! riganti AT verizon.net

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Woody said:

Hi JR, I would appreciate a copy please. I would like to use it as a parody as in this video. Thanks for your offer to send!! riganti AT verizon.net

 

I am re producing it without papagayo. Its not up to my non software standards. Will share once done and everyone can destroy their old copies.

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 6:35 AM, ajfelice said:

May I get a copy as well. Thx so much

ajfelice@verizon.net

Please trash the Christmas Rhapsody, I am currently re producing it. Will re share once finished.

Sorry but its just not up to my standard. I produced that version with papagayo software.

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone reading this, I am currently reproducing this. Should be done pretty soon, I am working on 2 at the same time and have a busy weekend with daddy stuff. Will redistribute as soon as finished.

Its papagayo and not to my new  papagayo standards.

Sorry

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hallo

Please send to Austria

suderer@gmx.net

thank you so much

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When it's ready, I'd love a copy with your setup instructions. amelia dot presnall at gmail dot com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Given the movie is out, I would like to turn some lights on early.  Please share if you are still up for it.  joseph dot guy dot white at gmail.

 

Many Thanks!

Edited by Ag99JYD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wife just asked for this....

Can I get a copy please.

Thanks.

Pevely@seascape.ns.ca

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 12:56 PM, dibblejr said:

Anyone reading this, I am currently reproducing this. Should be done pretty soon, I am working on 2 at the same time and have a busy weekend with daddy stuff. Will redistribute as soon as finished.

Its papagayo and not to my new  papagayo standards.

Sorry

JR

Ooops- I was wrong. Was thinking this was Christmas Rhapsody. This one was re produced in Sept 2018. Currently reproducing Christmas Rhapsody so that was stuck in my head. Got that "light bulb" moment this morning when it clicked.

What happens when the wrong video was posted in the thread. Hard to believe it has not happened before but there's always a first time for everything. Everyone that posted after that got the "in re production" message. 

My apologies.

Will be sending this out in a little while.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 6:11 PM, Suderer said:

Hallo

Please send to Austria

suderer@gmx.net

thank you so much

 

Sent Bohemian Rhapsody per the subject of this thread. Hope that was the one you was looking for.

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 1:04 AM, dansamy said:

When it's ready, I'd love a copy with your setup instructions. amelia dot presnall at gmail dot com

Sent Bohemian Rhapsody, per the subject of this thread. If you was looking for Christmas Rhapsody you should reply withing that thread so its not missed or look for my new thread when its complete.

JR

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Ag99JYD said:

Given the movie is out, I would like to turn some lights on early.  Please share if you are still up for it.  joseph dot guy dot white at gmail.

 

Many Thanks!

Sent Bohemian Rhapsody per the subject of this thread.

Also please do not embed your email. Normally I would have just skipped over it. It may seem miniscule to those of you who request sequences but I spend 2-4 hours per day just sharing sequences. I really don't have the time to decipher everyones email address especially when I do not know your UN and email from repetition. Some of these members I know and I don't even have to look at anything other than their UN. 

I took the time because this particular thread got a little confusing for me. 

Private USe Only, enjoy

Thank you

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Evil_E said:

Wife just asked for this....

Can I get a copy please.

Thanks.

Pevely@seascape.ns.ca

 

Sent, my friend.

Hopefully Bohemian Rhapsody was what you was looking for. I will be finished with the Christmas Rhapsody reproduction very soon.

Enjoy

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, RedWhitingBlue said:

I would love this one too JR!  Thank you sir!

You got it, let me know if that was the one you was looking for. Bohemian Rhapsody. As always yvw

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, RedWhitingBlue said:

I would love this one too JR!  Thank you sir!

You got it, let me know if that was the one you was looking for. Bohemian Rhapsody. As always yvw

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...