Light-O-Rama Forums

Jingle Bells Remix - Cant Find :(

Protege94

Does anyone have a sequence for the following Jingle Bells Remix? Or anything sort of close? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI3FBXN-72w

Checked it out.  Gad, I didn't like that at all, after it started after the B B B B Bells, it just went from bad to even worse.  

Won't be doing this one at all. 

Just not my cup of coffee.?  JMHO YMMV

7 hours ago, trooperblazer said:

I tried the link. And got nowhere. So I’m not sure which Remix you’re trying to find

It's the trap remix version. if you highlight it then web search the link it'll pull up a trap remix of Jingle Bells. That's going to be a tough sell as a lot of people that do lighting don't normally do two songs like that.

11 hours ago, Protege94 said:

Does anyone have a sequence for the following Jingle Bells Remix? Or anything sort of close? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI3FBXN-72w

That particular one I do not have. it's going to be a hard sell finding somebody to do that as most folks in here aren't really into trap music. I do have a mix on here that I mixed a couple trap songs into. Sadly my phone did not voice to text correctly so the title came out as dupstep mix instead of dubstep.

If you search the Forum for dupstep, you will see a mix that I have posted for sharing. It comes with a preview video as well as the links to download the Audio I used and the LMS file. It is open as long as you don't redistribute by means of selling it. 

Edited by GriswoldStyle

16 hours ago, trooperblazer said:

I tried the link. And got nowhere. So I’m not sure which Remix you’re trying to find

All I did {in Firefox} was highlight the link, then right click and click on "open link in new tab" and it took me directly to it.  

Don't know if it'll work the same in other browsers, if not, then highlight the link, right click, click "copy", open a new tab or window, paste copied link in the address bar, hit enter and it should take you there, although you may have to click a header that says "visit" or just hit enter a 2nd time and it should take you to the video and start it.

Edited by Orville

I know this doesn’t really help ya unless you have a lot of pixels but I started throwing some effects together for most of the song. But I’m using xlights. 

• The topic was locked