Light-O-Rama Forums

Lower Number of Channel Sequenses

topdawg04

Hi guys! This community has been awesome so far! My wife and I are trying to get into it. We bought 2 controllers for this first year. I'm trying to code a couple songs myself, but I don't think that will be enough for a show. JR has been awesome with some sequences!! If anyone has any sequences' they can share with less channels, I would most appreciate it. We are doing a Halloween show and a Christmas show and I think it'll be the only one in Topeka so this'll be fun!!!

IndestructibleTopDawg@gmail.com 

Do not limit yourself to requesting 32 channel sequences.  Couple reasons.  First, you WILL upgrade down the road, and that 96 channel sequence you dismissed will be just what you need.  Second, because your channel layout likely does not exactly match what the other guy has, so you will be picking and choosing parts to get your 32 channels filled.  Much easier to do that when the source sequence has more channels.  For example if you have four two color mini trees, you may grab a certain group of channels from the source for part of the song and a different group of channels from the source for a different part of the song.  More options.

• Like 2

Glad I could help you out.

I may not have mentioned this.

Go to the Sequence Sharing section of the forums. Any of the faces I share James Morris has the LMS to. The LMS refers to everything not pixeled house lights, props etc. Every face that I share James has zipped up with his LMS files so you will get everything in one swoop.

If you see my faces then you will see James sharing thread. Normally we prepare a song list. I complete the faces and send his way. In the meantime I post the faces up for sharing. That combined with the many requests I get from individuals gives us a lot of music that we may never thought or heard of.

JR

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, topdawg04 said:

We are doing a Halloween show and a Christmas show and I think it'll be the only one in Topeka so this'll be fun!!! 

You might be surprised to find many other LOR users in a city like Topeka.  Perhaps yo u can find a couple on here and get together to share ideas and get local help.

• 1 month later...

Jim,

I am in the same boat as TopDawg up there so if there are any that you could share with me that would be great. I'm currently running 32 channels and definitely want to upgrade later but for now I created a sequence for TSO Mad Russian and won't have time to create another before Christmas so any help would be greatly appreciated. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • The topic was locked