Light-O-Rama Forums

New and need 16 channel sequences

Sharpsburg Lights

Hi James can you share with me,  I have the 16 ccr tree and 6 channel star.  If I can't get the star working on LOR I will just plug it directly into an outlet and keep it on all of the time .  First year and I am excited! Thank you!  Rondariley62@gmail.com

So far I think I am the only one in Maryland trying LOR!

Edited by rondaxmas

for 16 channel controller with 4 arches sharing 8 channels.  That's 2 arches with 4 channels each and mirrored with 2 more.  any sequence help is greatly appreciated.  I am also wanting to add in 1 or 2 faces for singing.

str8upgirl@gmail.com

On 9/23/2018 at 12:25 PM, tbuff23 said:

I have some first year sequences I am willing to share.

Post your email I will be glad to send some to you.

My 1st post and would like some help with a few sequences, any would be appreciated tbuff & Thanks.  I’m completely green to this stuff, but loving it so far😳

jjames@whitestarmachinery.com

Edited by SoonerBorn

• 2 weeks later...

Some suggestions for filling in the yard I would suggest the mini tree's made out of the Tomato cages.  Super easy to make.  We had them in various sizes for our 16 channel display.  

This is what our house looked like last year with only the 16 channels. (probably a much smaller space though judging by your photo) 

Image may contain: night and text

These are some sequences as well - (Trying through google, fingers crossed it works lol) - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HGqeOeWPFne81IDIyIn_31RKAN-agLEC

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked