Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Equipment for sale near New Orleans, LA

timswitzer

I haven’t set up my show for the past couple of years, so I have decided to sell it.  Some of my boards were purchased as complete units and some were the DYI kits.  I’m not sure which ones are which.  Everything worked fine in 2016, so as far as I know everything is good.  Prices do not include freight.  You can PM with any questions. Thanks, Tim     

(6) CCR 150 – Original type CCR.  Three of them have not been out of the box, I never took the time to learn the software.  The Other three, I mounted on my overhang, for a few months, but never connected.  All are in the original boxes and have their power supply, cord, control clips, etc $100 each/$500 for six
CCR150

(3) CTB16PC – Complete boxes with cords. Two are V1 and one is V2 (the V2 has (1) bad CAT 5 connector)…$100 each/$250 for all three
CTB16PC

(1) 64 Channel Large Metal Box with 4 controllers and cords (All boards V1)….$400
Metal Box

(1) Box with 1 CTB16PC (V2), 1 CMB16D-QC V1 and power supply to control 5 rainbow floods. The lights and an extra power supply is included.  I made the lights and they connect with CAT 5 wire…..$300
Box
Floods

(1) Pair of RF-V4 Easy Light Linker…..$100 for the pair
ELL

(1) USB485B – USB adapter…$25
USB

(1) EDM-LCD-RDS-EP – FM transmitter….$100
EDM

• 2 weeks later...

Interested in the ELL RV-V4 linkers and the USB485B adapter.  Best price shipped to .  Port Neches TX 77651.  Thanks Ricky

• The topic was locked