Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ LMFAO Party Rock Anthem singing faces

dibblejr

could i have a copy Please

Thank you

tom Terpening

wnkrwnkr@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

I would like a copy sent to pyball99@yahoo.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

What version of lor is this and is this for pixel or AC lights thank you 

would like a copy sent to rsvalenzuela@live.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share". 

• 3 weeks later...

I would like a copy sent to wnkrwnkr@gmail.com

On 12/28/2019 at 9:12 AM, tino said:

What version of lor is this and is this for pixel or AC lights thank you 

would like a copy sent to rsvalenzuela@live.com

Its only the faces per the subject

James Morris would be the one to ask for the rest of the sequence and its S4 and non pixels.

JR

On 12/18/2019 at 5:43 AM, Ckathman said:

I would like a copy sent to ckathman@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

CK

Sent with instructions

JR

On 12/25/2019 at 5:13 PM, Pyball99 said:

I would like a copy sent to pyball99@yahoo.com"

Sent with instructions

Enjoy

JR

3 hours ago, wnkrwnkr said:

I would like a copy sent to wnkrwnkr@gmail.com

Sent with instructions 

Enjoy

JR

• 4 months later...

"I would like a copy sent to

cmhall2013@gmail.com 

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".  Thank You very much

On 5/23/2020 at 11:43 PM, Cmhall30 said:

"I would like a copy sent to

cmhall2013@gmail.com 

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".  Thank You very much

Sent

Enjoy

JR

Hey JR, I'd love to get a copy of this one if it includes the Singing LOR Trees.

You already know my e-mail. :)

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share". 

Thank You, much appreciated!

23 hours ago, Orville said:

Hey JR, I'd love to get a copy of this one if it includes the Singing LOR Trees.

You already know my e-mail. :)

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share". 

Thank You, much appreciated!

Sorry my friend these are all standard led/ incans 5 mouth movements

JR.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I would like a copy sent to Briandmcneal@yahoo.com 

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.  Thank You very much!

I would like a copy sent to jimehc@twc.com

And the instructions for the incan channel setup Please. Unless you can share the S5 prop file with the proper configuration so as I can use with Superstar.

Thank You Kindly..

Edited by Jimehc

2 hours ago, Jimehc said:

I would like a copy sent to jimehc@twc.com

And the instructions for the incan channel setup Please. Unless you can share the S5 prop file with the proper configuration so as I can use with Superstar.

Thank You Kindly..

Sorry, the bad guys have ruined it for the good guys.

At this time the teaM and I are not sharing out sequences.

Feel free to PM me for help.

JR

Sorry - message when sending PM says "dibblejr can not receive messages"

What I really need help with is setting up the Singing Face Prop - so as to use with SS auto-sequence singing face. I seen your VCS class and you do it manually.. I have the HC Prop setup with the 8 channels - yet can't seem to properly use Prop with SS.. Thank You

11 hours ago, Jimehc said:

Sorry - message when sending PM says "dibblejr can not receive messages"

What I really need help with is setting up the Singing Face Prop - so as to use with SS auto-sequence singing face. I seen your VCS class and you do it manually.. I have the HC Prop setup with the 8 channels - yet can't seem to properly use Prop with SS.. Thank You

SS is set up for faces on a matrix level.

You would be better off asking my friend James - taught the auto face SS class.

However for best results with the 8 channel faces - manually is the way to go.

Or Papagayo - where I got my legs with my great friend Bobs help.

My PM box must be full - doesn’t take long.

I will clean it out when I get on a computer.

Maybe someday we will get full functionality for our smart phones back.

JR

Edited by dibblejr