Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums
dibblejr

Now Sharing ~ LMFAO Party Rock Anthem singing faces

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, gernergang said:

May I please get a copy

Thank you

Gernergang@gmail.com

sent enjoy

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/3/2019 at 10:59 AM, Not A Scrooge said:

I would like a copy please. cougarlover68xr7@yahoo.com  thank you.

Sent with instructions Private use only

Enjoy

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2019 at 8:32 PM, airborneSRT said:

please and thank you for a copy here too

thomasmule81@yahoo.com

Sent

Private use only

Enjoy

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Candy Cane Lane said:

I would love a copy!   

dallas.moneo@gmail.com

Sent

Private use only

Enjoy

JR

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi may I please have a copy?    tenni07@gmail.com      Thank you so much for sharing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2019 at 1:41 AM, Tenni said:

Hi may I please have a copy?    tenni07@gmail.com      Thank you so much for sharing

Please read this and reply accordingly. My apologies for the inconvenience.

JR

Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

 James and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

If you have already posted it in your request and you will receive it as soon as one of us can screen through them. 

If you don't receive one, you either didn't agree to the new terms, don't like the new terms or are one of those that took advantage of us.

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I agree to not sell or share this or any sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only.  I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would like a copy sent to bigmaddog@rocketmail.com

Thank You

From: The Big Dog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good Afternoon,

I hope I haven't missed the bus on this offer, but if still available, may I please receive a copy?

ckathman@yahoo.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2019 at 11:57 AM, bigmaddog said:

"I agree to not sell or share this or any sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only.  I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would like a copy sent to bigmaddog@rocketmail.com

Thank You

From: The Big Dog

Sent Happy Holidays

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

 James and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

If you have already posted it in your request and you will receive it as soon as one of us can screen through them. 

If you don't receive one, you either didn't agree to the new terms, don't like the new terms or are one of those that took advantage of us.

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like a copy sent to ckathman@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

 

CK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

could i have a copy Please

Thank you

tom Terpening

wnkrwnkr@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HI JR!

I would love a copy please

pyball99@yahoo.com

Thank You.

Craig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like a copy sent to pyball99@yahoo.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What version of lor was used and is this for AC lights 
rsvalenzuela@live.com

thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What version of lor is this and is this for pixel or AC lights thank you 

would like a copy sent to rsvalenzuela@live.com

 

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share". 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like a copy sent to wnkrwnkr@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2019 at 9:12 AM, tino said:

What version of lor is this and is this for pixel or AC lights thank you 

would like a copy sent to rsvalenzuela@live.com

 

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share". 

 

 

Its only the faces per the subject

James Morris would be the one to ask for the rest of the sequence and its S4 and non pixels.

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/18/2019 at 5:43 AM, Ckathman said:

I would like a copy sent to ckathman@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

 

CK

Sent with instructions

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/25/2019 at 5:13 PM, Pyball99 said:

I would like a copy sent to pyball99@yahoo.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Sent with instructions

Enjoy

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, wnkrwnkr said:

I would like a copy sent to wnkrwnkr@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Sent with instructions 

Enjoy

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...