Light-O-Rama Forums

Has anyone sequenced faces for "Zombie" by Bad Wolves? The remake of the cranberries song

GriswoldStyle

Has anyone sequenced singing faces for the remake of the sombie song by bad wolves? I just heard it on the radio this morning and it reminded me to look for it but the search feature isn't working. Really digging that remake I didn't think it would be good but wow I'm shocked.

The tempo and tone of the song really fits Halloween. if anyone has sequenced faces for the song please let me know. I think this would be really popular for Halloween. I just haven't learned how to do faces yet. I'm adding the song to my show regardless but figured I would ask if anybody has taken on this challenge yet.

Nwgraphix2@yahoo.com

Disclaimer: Yes I said two months ago I said I was done with Halloween but I keep finding things to add LOL. I have a week left before I start setting up Halloween so I look at it this way the entire month-long light show for Halloween will be better than ever before.

Edited by GriswoldStyle

Someone asked me to produce this as a military tribute but I haven't done it yet. Will see if I can produce it a couple hours at a time while waiting for my boys at school. 

Due to prop testing / setup I am limiting my sequencing time.

JR

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Someone asked me to produce this as a military tribute but I haven't done it yet. Will see if I can produce it a couple hours at a time while waiting for my boys at school. 

Due to prop testing / setup I am limiting my sequencing time.

JR

Definitely understand. It's definitely a slower less crazy song for faces but my attempt at the first two sentences of it looked.... Well ummmm... Yeah let's just leave it at that LOL. Wouldn't want to offend anyone with my brutal honesty of my own crappy work lol

I completely understand it's crunch time for all of us. It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year. but if you do take it on, PLEASE keep me posted. After work today I'm sequencing it either way. I have listened to it about 10 times on the repeat while working and have been playing air drums and air guitar all morning so I think I kind of got the beat notes down by now hahahaha

Edited by GriswoldStyle

• 2 weeks later...

I also would be very very interested in this. I seen them twice in a week earlier this month and that song is just.. Whew.. Powerful. I think it would be a great addition to a Halloween show but my attempts have just been terrible. 

Let me know!

1 hour ago, deadmann06 said:

I also would be very very interested in this. I seen them twice in a week earlier this month and that song is just.. Whew.. Powerful. I think it would be a great addition to a Halloween show but my attempts have just been terrible. 

Let me know!

Check the search in the forums for now sharing zombie.  @dibblejr has the singing faces for it now and he did a phenomenal job on it!!! 

18 hours ago, james morris said:

I put a post Lms Faces Pixel Tree Matrix   Faces are JRs

AWESOME! I had no idea how popular this song was going to be when I was asking JR About it. It's a very catchy tune I've been using his face sequence as my test sequence every night when I'm setting up more lighting and wiring trying to get ready by October 1st for my month-long light show. I was able to get all my stuff program to it and just use his face off of it. it made it a lot easier following yours and his face layout on the Channel's it's literally copy and paste everything LOL.

Whenever you have a chance if you could send me the pixel version for next year that would be awesome. I'm hoping for an upgrade to pixels next year but right now I just did it for the RGB floods, tombs and the 8-foot singing pumpkin face along with 8 ac tombs.

Thanks again for the hard work you guys are putting in it truly is appreciated.. 

nwgraphix2@yahoo.com or griswoldstyle@gmail.com

Edited by GriswoldStyle
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • The topic was locked