Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums
bostonchris81

Looking for Halloween intro

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone, 

i was just wondering if anyone has a Halloween sequence for your show opening and closing of show. Anything would be greatly appreciated!

thanks again, Chris 

aiellochris81@gmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, james morris said:

Sent

Thank you James , I will check it out after work , appreciate it as always !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bostonchris81 said:

Hi everyone, 

i was just wondering if anyone has a Halloween sequence for your show opening and closing of show. Anything would be greatly appreciated!

thanks again, Chris 

aiellochris81@gmail.com

I have two I use, one is the THX intro one and the other is the Nightmare before Christmas version.  What are you looking for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, james morris said:

Sent

Could I get a copy?

Thanks

jetmech4aa@gmail.com

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, caniac said:

I have two I use, one is the THX intro one and the other is the Nightmare before Christmas version.  What are you looking for?

could i check out the nightmare before christmas intro?

thank you !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, bostonchris81 said:

could i check out the nightmare before christmas intro?

thank you !

sent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2018 at 1:13 PM, james morris said:

Sent

You mind if get copy James. Thanks!

Pappag05@hotmail.com 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could you send me the 2 intros as well please.

Thank you

Matt.kurdziel@gmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, pb9630 said:

Could you send me the 2 intros as well please.

Thank you

Matt.kurdziel@gmail.com

sent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2018 at 7:13 PM, PappaLos said:

You mind if get copy James. Thanks!

Pappag05@hotmail.com 

Can I get a copy of them as well?

Thanks!

mayflower60@yahoo.com

Edited by GabrielG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm interested in nightmare before Christmas intro please. hankscaddy@gmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interested in opening/closing as well

meldog312@gmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey there guys/James

would appreciate if you could forward a copy my way thanks

 

jsheehan3@att.net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2018 at 3:43 PM, caniac said:

I have two I use, one is the THX intro one and the other is the Nightmare before Christmas version.  What are you looking for?

Good day....10ryanlucas@gmail.com if you can send the nightmare before Christmas version, I'd love to check it out :)

 

thank!
Ryan 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could i get a copy of Nightmare before Christmas version as well pleasE?

 

meldog312@gmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2018 at 2:43 PM, caniac said:

I have two I use, one is the THX intro one and the other is the Nightmare before Christmas version.  What are you looking for?

could I get a copy of both? thank you in advance

ewschulz@gmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, drlucas said:

Good day....10ryanlucas@gmail.com if you can send the nightmare before Christmas version, I'd love to check it out :)

 

thank!
Ryan 

sent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×