Light-O-Rama Forums

need to wipe the old 4.3.34 out of computer

DLH lites

Hey guys ok so my software 4.3.34 has crashed and I got info from help line on how to do  remove it , did the first part, the second part is to wipe out lor from computer. They sent me ,this-      WWW1.lightorama.com/downloads/4.3.34/LORRegistyWipe.exe       Dugh I get nothing , I am most likely not putting it in correctly , just about to put a big black pot to boil with leg of frog and eye of newt, got to be a spell I am missing.

David

You are right - that link is BO.  I have the file, so if you send me an E-Mail address, I will send it to you.  Either post your address here or send me a PM with it.

Uninstall, if you haven't.

Delete C:\ Program Files (x86  )\Lite o rama.

Regwipe.exe is a program that needs to be downloaded from the link they sent you.

Run the regwipe.exe program to flush the windows registry. Probably need to be Admin user or run as Admin for regwipe.

Gezz,  ok  The info from LOR says 4.3.34  they got my software wrong  I happened to look at the disc it's 4.3.24  I have already uninstalled and did the regwipe exe to flush windows.  My email is Audiohifiguy57@gmail.com  JUst need to do the LOR wipe and I can reload

Thanks Guys

David

The registry wipe program has not changed in years, so there is no difference in download version for it.

Essentially three steps:

Windows Control panel > uninstall program > Light O Rama

Delete c:\program files (x86)\light-o-rama (if you have a 64 bit OS) or c:\program files\Light-O-Rama (if you have a 32 bit OS)

Run Registry wipe.  It will optionally keep your software registration information (handy)

You need to do the first one first, but the other two can be in any order.

Then install new version.

hmmm  did  the unload LOR and then went to program files and deleted LOR and then did the Registry wipe so that's all done so now just reload. ,MY nerve !!!  Thanks

David

4 hours ago, DLH lites said:

Hey guys ok so my software 4.3.34 has crashed and I got info from help line on how to do  remove it , did the first part, the second part is to wipe out lor from computer. They sent me ,this-      WWW1.lightorama.com/downloads/4.3.34/LORRegistyWipe.exe       Dugh I get nothing , I am most likely not putting it in correctly , just about to put a big black pot to boil with leg of frog and eye of newt, got to be a spell I am missing.

David

http://www1.lightorama.com/downloads/4.3.34/LORRegistyWipe.exe       MISSING R Does not DL the file

http://www1.lightorama.com/downloads/4.3.34/LORRegistryWipe.exe        This one does.   

Also you will notice the file exists for all versions.    Sub in /4.3.26/  or /4.3.24/ and the file is there also.

• The topic was locked