Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ This Is Halloween With Intro singing faces (4)

dibblejr

As usual SELLERS please do not ask. 

Please do not share with other forum members, if they want the sequence they can ask. If anyone contacts you outside of this thread please let me know.

This will require you to copy and paste channels 5-8 differently so please pay attention to your channels. Mine are unique to assist me with sequencing. Channels 1-4 should be the same as the commercial sequences.

James will be adding the other props to this sequence and share once completed. This is faces only.

Music not included.

Song Info

Artist - 

Title - This Is Halloween with Intro

Album -  Look for the song that is 4:03.39 or close. You may have to slide it around if you use shorter version

If you need my word document on steps required to use this just ask. I try to remember all that have previously received it.

JR

• Like 1

Love this one. Already have it from you. But not happy with how I sequenced it. I did so many songs I ran out of ideas for this one I just watched it again yesterday and I'm going to scrap it and start over. I mean after all this is one of the Halloween theme songs so it should be top notch.

I had to take a couple days of a sequencing break. Lost my concentration because I ran into the dreaded feeling of everything looks the same / out of ideas for Halloween lol

The faces are spot-on.

It's just my lack of creativity on the rest I want to expand for this song. Not sure what to do with the RGB floods. I can't find a good orange tone that really looks deep Orange when I put the lights on the house. With my house being a mint green that is the only color that does not show up well on the floods.

Edited by GriswoldStyle

3 minutes ago, GriswoldStyle said:

Love this one. Already have it from you. But not happy with how I sequenced it. I did so many songs I ran out of ideas for this one I just watched it again yesterday and I'm going to scrap it and start over. I mean after all this is one of the Halloween theme songs so it should be top notch.

I had to take a couple days of a sequencing break. Lost my concentration because I ran into the dreaded feeling of everything looks the same / out of ideas for Halloween lol

The faces are spot-on.

It's just my lack of creativity on the rest I want to expand for this song. Not sure what to do with the RGB floods. I can't find a good orange tone that really looks deep Orange when I put the lights on the house. With my house being a mint green that is the only color that does not show up well on the floods.

How about a green, red, purple theme, they are all good Halloween colors. Most people see all of my faces and hardly notice anything else. LOL 

If I count my baby pumpkins it would be 21 for Halloween and then James gave me the skeleton drummer and guitar player. But that is a lot of work with the lights. Last year I used 14 singers for HAlloween. I think it was 16 for Christmas with my Santa and I still had 2 snowman, reindeer, Mr Clause and a new wire frame 6' C9 Doug P. I tend to add some on every week but it got to cold, snow here in DEc. So I quit,

It is hard to change things up. Those cheap floods I got on sale at HD for 75 cents each a couple years ago worked great and probably the best bang for the buck ever for my show.

JR

• Like 1

That was my backup plan to change all the orange to red lol. Good suggestion. Will save me a couple hours of re-sequencing

• 2 weeks later...

Could i get a copy please. Thank you for sharing - matt.kurdziel@gmail.com

(entering year 3 of the light show...  kurdzielslightshow.wixsite.com/mysite )

5 hours ago, pb9630 said:

Could i get a copy please. Thank you for sharing - matt.kurdziel@gmail.com

(entering year 3 of the light show...  kurdzielslightshow.wixsite.com/mysite )

Sent enjoy

JR

6 minutes ago, s1lv3r said:

Would appreciate a copy of this one if you're still sharing.
larry_n_t@yahoo.com

Thanks
LT

Sent Enjoy

JR

On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 7:54 PM, dibblejr said:

Sent Enjoy

JR

Where did you get your copy of this song?  I"m hunting around on Amazon and can't find the version "with intro" or a similar run time.

Thanks,

LT

1 hour ago, s1lv3r said:

Where did you get your copy of this song?  I"m hunting around on Amazon and can't find the version "with intro" or a similar run time.

Thanks,

LT

I got this MP3 when I purchased my original LOR equipment, it was in the gentleman's computer (yes bought his laptop too). 

That's why I put up there to find the mp3 close to the time 4:03:09 and you may have to slide it around.

This is one of my favs that I have shared and I just felt I wanted to get it out to y 'all.

I have researched it and it appears that on the Danny Elfman ~ Tim Burtons the Nightmare Before Christmas that the person I purchased the laptop from had both tracks 2 & 3 and combined them. He used audacity also so probably did it with that.

I am going to edit the original post, may have to get creative combining the two tracks.

JR