Light-O-Rama Forums

Does anyone have the Walking Dead theme sequence

dragonfire10

On 9/4/2018 at 3:16 PM, dragonfire10 said:

I am looking for the Walking Dead Sequence.  I am willing to trade.

need email to send it to

Edited by GriswoldStyle

FYI- This member is an Ebay seller. I PM'd him the day after he posted this thread.

Just to advise. Share at your own risk and do not share others work without permission from the producer.

I am not saying he is selling shared material, just providing some fyi material.

JR

I only compare timings in certain spots I am having trouble with.   I will never pass someones else's work as my own.   Sorry If I did not put that out there.

But I got the timings down with this on my own.   I found sheet music for it and when you hit play, it plays the music and highlights the notes as it goes along.

As a good gesture.  Here is my copy of the walking dead.     https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PtrcWhaxWeSMvQePUQHRt6RnaGZwo1dn?usp=sharing

1 minute ago, dragonfire10 said:

I only compare timings in certain spots I am having trouble with.   I will never pass someones else's work as my own.   Sorry If I did not put that out there.

But I got the timings down with this on my own.   I found sheet music for it and when you hit play, it plays the music and highlights the notes as it goes along.

As a good gesture.  Here is my copy of the walking dead.     https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PtrcWhaxWeSMvQePUQHRt6RnaGZwo1dn?usp=sharing

Yes, after some offline discussion this gentleman's  intentions seem good.

I use so many various methods to get timings its unreal, sheet music, lyrics, videos. Especially for some of the songs I have done faces for. Gotta be right.

No harm meant but many of us including me have been burnt. 

If I can help you just ask.

JR

• 3 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked