Now Sharing ~ The Greatest Show singing faces

As usual SELLERS please do not ask.

Please do not share with other forum members, if they want the sequence they can ask. If anyone contacts you outside of this thread please let me know.

This will require you to copy and paste channels 5-8 differently so please pay attention to your channels. Mine are unique to assist me with sequencing. Channels 1-4 should be the same as the commercial sequences.

James will be adding the other props to this sequence and share once completed. This is faces only.

Music not included.

Song Info

Artist - Hugh Jackman, Keala Settle, Zac Efron, Zendaya

Title - The Greatest Show

Album - The Greatest Showman Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

If you need my word document on steps required to use this just ask. I try to remember all that have previously received it.

JR

Edited by dibblejr
13 minutes ago, Stacy R said:

Hey JR!  I’ve Started working on this one. Could I get your copy, to see how bad mine is?

thanks,

stacy

stacy-roberts@hotmail.com

Sent

Enjoy

JR

1 hour ago, Feeleyfam said:

I’m just adding singing faces this year and would appreciate a copy. If u can include the word doc as well that would be appreciated.

feeleyfam@gmail.com

Thanks,

Jim

Sent , enjoy. Any questions, problems please ask me.

JR

12 minutes ago, Mister said:

I have the greatest snowman by Bob, it's the bar scene. I would love to get the greatest show man beginning song.

Can u send me a copy

Sonomaaz2003@aol.com  

Thanks JR

Sent, enjoy

JR

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 11:52 PM, Fireitup said:

I received the copy thank you very much. I had doubts about being able to finish the sequence with the faces by show time in November this helps a lot.

Happy to be of assistance. Enjoy, a lot of good people down in FL on the forums. Stay safe. You never know what that storm will do until it hits and then it could take a turn and restrengthen.

JR