Light-O-Rama Forums

Props for sale....make an offer.

Archer

I have lots of props for sale. Go to KEVINKOLAK.COM to see them in action. Make me an offer on the 16 star bursts along the roofline, The 3 Kolak style mega trees and toppers, the star burst at the top of the tower and 2 star bursts at the cross.  I'll throw in the cross to anybody that promises to light it up, (8 channel 2 colors).The star bursts are 1 channel or 8 channel or even 16 channel as you can tell by watching the videos. the Kolak style mega trees are 64 channels each to give you and idea. Everything is mini lights and I'll even throw in some spare 100ct strings in case they get damaged in shipping. Everything was in tip top working order when I put them away last winter and they are stored inside, high and dry. Speaking of shipping, it would be best for you to pick them up or I will meet you halfway within reason.  The trees will include the towers to which they are attached. I'll even include a sequence for you to copy and paste parts and pieces into your light show. Make it an offer I cant refuse and I'll include the Gen 3 controllers (5-9) that make the trees  (1-3) work. Don't embarrass yourself with any low-ball offers,  my beard is white and I'm not Santa Clause. My son is handling all sales, PM me and I'll give you his email addy. I forgot the 8 light poles with a star burst on top. Each light pole/star burst combo is 16 channels. Sold separately or as a lot.

Edited by Archer
Forgot an item...sold separately or as a lot.

• The topic was locked