Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing Custom Dupstep Mix with christmas music and movie sound clips

GriswoldStyle

Awesome song, everyone's videos look great. Thanks for sharing.

If you happen to be sharing the singing faces could I please get a copy.

Thanks.

nsm34@hotmail.ca

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2018 at 8:19 PM, dibblejr said:

Here is my video

Just had a chance to post mine. Been crazy busy with work and fighting the HOA lol. Long story but I'll fill you in when I have more time Merry Christmas everyone

Edited by GriswoldStyle

Could I get a copy of the updated version with the singing faces.  I loved the sequence this year.  Thank you in advance.

keiths@prtcnet.org

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR SHARING THIS WAS MY FIRST YEAR I HAD A XMAS DISPLAY. HERE IS HOW YOUR SEQUENCE LOOKED WITH MY DISPLAY 

Edited by audioserge
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

If anyone has the updated version of this sequence with the singing faces and the pixel mega tree, I would love to have a copy.  Added a pixel tree this year and I absolutely love this sequence.  Thank you in advance.

keiths@prtcnet.org

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone has the faces, please do not hesitate to share with others. this was created as my way of giving back to the community. feel free to alter and share when possible. But like I asked originally please do not sell it. This is a free to use sequence. if I have time in the coming months I will try to create another one with a big move coming up in 2 months I'm not sure if I'm going to have time to focus on audio editing.

Thank you for everyone making this as popular as it has become

24 minutes ago, GriswoldStyle said:

If anyone has the faces, please do not hesitate to share with others. this was created as my way of giving back to the community. feel free to alter and share when possible. But like I asked originally please do not sell it. This is a free to use sequence. if I have time in the coming months I will try to create another one with a big move coming up in 2 months I'm not sure if I'm going to have time to focus on audio editing.

Thank you for everyone making this as popular as it has become

You must have forgotten I did the faces for it. You should have a copy.

i will re send tomorrow.

JR

6 hours ago, dibblejr said:

You must have forgotten I did the faces for it. You should have a copy.

i will re send tomorrow.

JR

I did get a copy from you last year. I am going to try to upload them with just the faces by themselves and share the link. I just get so busy with work I never have time to get on here.  But I am back now that it's time to start sequencing again lol.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked