Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing Custom Dupstep Mix with christmas music and movie sound clips

GriswoldStyle

I personally created this mixture of this audio and it is about a 4 and a half minute mix. It is a mixture of a bunch of songs and movie clip audio. Sharing now. NO SELLING This is free for everyone to use. Feel free to adjust it to your display as needed. Feel free to re-share any added parts. But please give credit where credit is due.

Audio link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MH0Mc3vGSPAcCXiAGdUfFpzvgwvC5LCm/view?usp=sharing

LMS link (contains 64 ac channels, 4 pixel arches, 8 rgb mini trees, 5 channel ac arches, and dumb node mega tree) Last 16 ac channels are neighbors house on a single 16 channel controller

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Qn9qlivL49IixqMEvN6OemtJ-iXPHz2S/view?usp=sharing

Edited by GriswoldStyle
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

If the links do not work for download, just post your email and I will forward the files to you 

13 hours ago, james morris said:

Just finished pixel for rush tom sawyer now matrix

Huh? I'm confused lol

Please go to the download links posted above.

All I ask is if you do download, just give a thanks or like so I know it is appreciated. Just want to know others enjoy it. If you all do, I may make more in the future.

Edited by GriswoldStyle

8 hours ago, adamburnell said:

may I get a copy pls n ty. adamburnell@yahoo.com

The share links are posted at the beginning of this thread. If you are unable to download them please advise and I will try to sign into the laptop later today to email the files directly.

Any admin out there that has editing powers, can you please fix my typo in the title it is suppose to read dubstep. Lol that's what I get for always trying to use voice text.

• 2 weeks later...

Could you forward me the file, I'd love to see it and hope it can be put into my show.  Do you happen to have any other sequence with dubstep or Christmas movies?

jmatyczuk@hotmail.com

thanks so much 

Sent..... For those wanting this in the future, Please use download links as this is my busy time for setup between October and November and I will not be in the forums much. If you have downloaded it and see someone asking for it, Please forward it to them as I will not be on here much to be able to respond.

All I ask is if you do download it, Click the thanks or like button so I know you downloaded it successfully.

Please no selling. This is meant for open share within the lightorama community only.

Audio DOWNLOAD link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MH0Mc3vGSPAcCXiAGdUfFpzvgwvC5LCm/view?usp=sharing

LMS DOWNLOAD link (contains 64 ac channels, 4 pixel arches, 8 rgb mini trees, 5 channel ac arches, and dumb node mega tree) Last 16 ac channels are neighbors house on a single 16 channel controller

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Qn9qlivL49IixqMEvN6OemtJ-iXPHz2S/view?usp=sharing

Edited by GriswoldStyle
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, pb9630 said:

i just downloaded it. It looks like fun.

Thank you. Glad others can use it

Ugh having troubles getting the audio.... so cool!!! I just got to have it. 

I figured it out so cool..................

Big thank you

Edited by ~DOC~
Got what he was sharing
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, massn1 said:

This was great.  You nailed it.  Was there also Faces and a Pixel Tree for this somewhere?

Unfortunately no, nobody did the faces for this that I am aware of yet. Maybe somebody will do that after the season but right now it's crunch time so I doubt anyone has the time to work on them. But if anybody does I'm sure they will be able to share it considering this is for public share among members in the forums.