Light-O-Rama Forums
Dean Jenks

5 channel arch sequence

anyone have a good 5 channel arch sequence for Mariah Carey all I want for Christmas is you I can have to use ? no pixels djenksjr.dj@gmail.com

Edited by Dean Jenks

Good day. Could I get a copy please.

Ty

Brian 1strespit@gmail.com

17 hours ago, Dean Jenks said:

anyone have a good 5 channel arch sequence for Mariah Carey all I want for Christmas is you I can have to use ? no pixels djenksjr.dj@gmail.com

I have my 2016 one I did with 5 channel arches but it was my first year on Lor so it's not the greatest but if you want it I can send it over. That's all my arches are is 5 channels. Creates the same effect without using a large amount of channels.

On a side note you can also use anyones sequence from eight channels then just rework it to 5 using thier marks  from Channel 1 and Channel 8 as a guide for positioning.

• Like 1

I will check my archives on that one, usually be better arch sequences are 5 or 7 channels from a visual perspective.  On the 7 channel sequences it's just a matter of trimming the first and last channels to give yourself a nice 5 channel version.

sent.

would like to be sent this as well zwatts.cls@gmail.com