Light-O-Rama Forums

Been playing with my audio mixer today. Here's the end result

GriswoldStyle

Testing this to see if it lets me share it. I haven't done audio editing like this in awhile. It's not perfect but i am a bit rusty. Either way here is the end result.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Om1lwxYoqmXtBxeH6IH6wABAZKIssJFa/view?usp=sharing

Still needs a little work but this is going to be part of the intro to this years show. 

Edited by GriswoldStyle

sorry guys haven't been on much this weekend been taking care of things outside that required the entire day's worth of work..... As far as the song, It's been completely redone. It's about 4 and a half minutes now. I will upload a new version shortly. I fixed the transitions and added some trap Christmas mix to it. My kids are ecstatic they had no idea I knew how to mix audio. I haven't done it and almost 10 years back before dubstep got real popular. Let me edit out the ending because I did add my voiceover guys sound drop saying Welcome to our annual Griswold light display. Once I edit that out I will post the new file and the LMS I created to go with it. It will need a little tweaking for the first time last night after doing this for 3 years I just realized I've been using fixed timing grids which is leaving stuff off by a hair of a 20th of a second. 3 years into this hobby and I'm still learning stuff LOL.

Edited by GriswoldStyle

• The topic was locked