Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums
rondaxmas

Want Just a mega tree!

Recommended Posts

On 10/18/2018 at 3:18 PM, Orville said:

What are you trying to install on the laptop in question?  Just the LOR Software suite and which version?

I'll try and get it working for you, will send you a PM with my address and everything once I know what you are needing done, I may be able to do it for you.

Send me a PM with all the info and we can take it from there.

 

I only bought the black connector Rs485.  I keep getting an error with unable to locate port....and it says Comm1 Error, also for the show time software suite, do i  choose classic or pixels to run CCRs. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rondaxmas said:

I only bought the black connector Rs485.  I keep getting an error with unable to locate port....and it says Comm1 Error, also for the show time software suite, do i  choose classic or pixels to run CCRs. Thanks

Very sorry was tied up so unable to answer your call and didn’t see the text.

You are welcome to call me.

JR

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Very sorry was tied up so unable to answer your call and didn’t see the text.

You are welcome to call me.

JR

 

You are so helpful to everyone. Thanks for all you do for this hobby!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Mega Arch said:

You are so helpful to everyone. Thanks for all you do for this hobby!

 

2 minutes ago, PhilMassey said:

Hear hear.

I remember!

I may not be able to help you guys and a lot of others however if I have the knowledge and can steer someone my way I will stop what I am doing to assist.

JR

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×