Light-O-Rama Forums

Halloween 16 channel

Ruppy88

Hi there. I just bought my first controller and will be setting up a Halloween show in a state park campground for a few nights only to help them raise money for the state park  

Does anyone have any 16 channel Halloween sequences they would share?  I’m making a couple on my own, but need more then I have time to make. Can you help me out?  If you have more channels(32/64) I’ll trim them.  Just trying this out and getting my feet wet this year  

hallolights@comcast.net

Thanks!!!! I greatly appreciate it!!!!

15 minutes ago, Ruppy88 said:

Hi there. I just bought my first controller and will be setting up a Halloween show in a state park campground for a few nights only to help them raise money for the state park  

Does anyone have any 16 channel Halloween sequences they would share?  I’m making a couple on my own, but need more then I have time to make. Can you help me out?  If you have more channels(32/64) I’ll trim them.  Just trying this out and getting my feet wet this year  

hallolights@comcast.net

Thanks!!!! I greatly appreciate it!!!!

In a pinch you can use the singing faces sequences. Just copy/ paste the faces channels into your different channels.

Do a search for JAmes Morris and reply within his threads and he will help you out.

Still plenty of time.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

• 1 month later...

I would appreciate any 16 channel Halloween sequences you have to share. Thank you. I am still learning, lol.

chrissydulin@gmail.com

Edited by Chrissy118
forgot to add email address

This is amazing. Thank you for sharing these sequences. I am enjoying just watching the animation. 

I too am in need of some sequences to get my new hobby started..   I can see that it will be very time consuming.

Thank you in advance for sharing an getting this new addiction started.

James Morris your outstanding for helping us newbies out . 

kittymskitt@aol.com

Edited by Baggladdy

• 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I'm new this year to LOR controllers.

I would like a copy sent to

cmhall2013@gmail.com 

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".  Thank You very much

• The topic was locked