Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums
ukoberon

Singing face prop for S5

Recommended Posts

On November 12, 2018 at 7:27 AM, dibblejr said:

If your software version is correct you may not be able to use what Jim sent you. I have the bulbs and tree props for S4 users.

Just let me know.

JR

JR if you have time could you please send me  the lpe prop files for the siniging trees and bulb. Thanks Dennis Laff.    Email 

lafffamily@comcast.net

Edited by Dennis Laff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Dennis Laff said:

JR if you have time could you please send me  the lpe prop files for the siniging trees and bulb. Thanks Dennis Laff.    Email 

lafffamily@comcast.net

Dennis- I still haven't restored by files to the new SDD in my laptop so I am limited to forwarding you emails that I previousy sent. just sent trees, looking for bulbs

Just sent bulbs as well

You are welcome

After re reading this I think you are wanting the S5 prop, Jim K6CCC is the only one I know that is sharing the.

 

JR

Edited by dibblejr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, chuckeb said:

I could use a copy of the singing trees prop too please. I am using S5.

Sent

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, k6ccc said:

Sent

 

Jim - May I have a copy of these as well?  For future - far down the road and if anyone asks me.

Thanks

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Dennis- I still haven't restored by files to the new SDD in my laptop so I am limited to forwarding you emails that I previousy sent. just sent trees, looking for bulbs

Just sent bulbs as well

You are welcome

After re reading this I think you are wanting the S5 prop, Jim K6CCC is the only one I know that is sharing the.

 

JR

Sent to Dennis

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Jim - May I have a copy of these as well?  For future - far down the road and if anyone asks me.

Sent

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

After re reading this I think you are wanting the S5 prop, Jim K6CCC is the only one I know that is sharing the.

I have sent him the S5 files, but his show computer is still S4, so he does need the S4 files...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, k6ccc said:

I have sent him the S5 files, but his show computer is still S4, so he does need the S4 files...

 

Thank you, I have them now. I may put s5 on my desktop this year to take a peak but no big hurry to jump in. If its not broke, my motto.

Is the working platform (grid squares) available in S5?

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Jim,

Could you send a prop file for the singing trees?

dhollida55@gmail.com

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×