Light-O-Rama Forums

Singing face prop for S5

ukoberon

1 hour ago, xnavyguy said:

Thanks Jim, saw it in my email this morning. Greatly appreciated.

Mike

If your software version is correct you may not be able to use what Jim sent you. I have the bulbs and tree props for S4 users.

Just let me know.

JR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a .lpeprop file of CORO singing trees (exported from S5) but for the life of me I can not figure out how to import it to my sequence??? Any suggestions would be appreciated....

9 minutes ago, MikeToo said:

I have a .lpeprop file of CORO singing trees (exported from S5) but for the life of me I can not figure out how to import it to my sequence??? Any suggestions would be appreciated....

Easy.  Open the Preview Editor within the S5 Sequencer.  Click the button for + Add item.  In the Add New Item box, select "Import an S5 prop file".  That will bring up a standard Windows file open box.  By default it will point to the ImportExport directory, but you can change that.  Select the desired file and click "Open"

• 4 weeks later...
On November 12, 2018 at 7:27 AM, dibblejr said:

If your software version is correct you may not be able to use what Jim sent you. I have the bulbs and tree props for S4 users.

Just let me know.

JR

JR if you have time could you please send me  the lpe prop files for the siniging trees and bulb. Thanks Dennis Laff.    Email 

lafffamily@comcast.net

Edited by Dennis Laff

13 minutes ago, Dennis Laff said:

JR if you have time could you please send me  the lpe prop files for the siniging trees and bulb. Thanks Dennis Laff.    Email 

lafffamily@comcast.net

Dennis- I still haven't restored by files to the new SDD in my laptop so I am limited to forwarding you emails that I previousy sent. just sent trees, looking for bulbs

Just sent bulbs as well

You are welcome

After re reading this I think you are wanting the S5 prop, Jim K6CCC is the only one I know that is sharing the.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

4 hours ago, chuckeb said:

I could use a copy of the singing trees prop too please. I am using S5.

Sent

1 minute ago, k6ccc said:

Sent

Jim - May I have a copy of these as well?  For future - far down the road and if anyone asks me.

Thanks

JR

10 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Dennis- I still haven't restored by files to the new SDD in my laptop so I am limited to forwarding you emails that I previousy sent. just sent trees, looking for bulbs

Just sent bulbs as well

You are welcome

After re reading this I think you are wanting the S5 prop, Jim K6CCC is the only one I know that is sharing the.

JR

Sent to Dennis

5 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Jim - May I have a copy of these as well?  For future - far down the road and if anyone asks me.

Sent

15 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

I have sent him the S5 files, but his show computer is still S4, so he does need the S4 files...

Just now, k6ccc said:

I have sent him the S5 files, but his show computer is still S4, so he does need the S4 files...

Thank you, I have them now. I may put s5 on my desktop this year to take a peak but no big hurry to jump in. If its not broke, my motto.

Is the working platform (grid squares) available in S5?

JR

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Jim - if you are still doing this, could you send a S5 prop file for the singing trees?  I've been putting off moving to S5 but am diving in now. - pdarrah@gmail.com

• 7 months later...

I only have the singing faces as S5 Prop files.  I did not have the singing faces while I was still using S4 - therefore I never had S4 singing face Visualizer files.

I just sent you my S5 files.