Light-O-Rama Forums

Singing face prop for S5

ukoberon

Does anyone have a preset prop for singing faces please for use in S5. I tried looking to see if there was one from the Boscoyo Studio but system unable to retrieve any data at moment

Thanks in advance.

Edited by ukoberon

1 hour ago, ukoberon said:

Still looking for a .lpeprop  prop file for a singing tree if anyone has one please.

Are you saying the S4 .lpe files wont import into S5? Or is that .lpeprop the new file extension required? I have the .lpe files for most faces but not any lpeprop extensions

Yet another reason for me to stay in S4

JR

Good Morning JR, I am saying that when trying to import a prop the S5 is looking for files with an extension of *.lpeprop. Im drawing up a prop myself now using the prop creator - but im working blindfold here as i dont know what im doing - i have to say that s5 is growing on me and i really like the simulations  - just the initial set up is a very much test and learn for me.

I have a S5 prop file for singing Christmas trees I can send you when I get to a computer.

• Thanks 1

Hi Jim could you also send me that prop file on the trees thanks Dennis.   Email. Lafffamily@comcast.net

Edited by Dennis Laff

Sent both a Prop file of a single Singing Christmas Tree and also a Preview with four of them to both of you.  Note that the channel order matches the order that JR and James Morris uses - NOT the order that Holiday Coro uses.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jim!  I have looked high and low for a prop for the sing faces.   Was sure glad to stumble across this thread.   Would you be willing to share the prop with me at cpujock56@gmail.com?   I would really appreciate the help!!

I will this evening when I get to the right computer...  I'm actually going to tweek the shape slightly before I send it...

42 minutes ago, cpujock said:

Hi Jim!  I have looked high and low for a prop for the sing faces.   Was sure glad to stumble across this thread.   Would you be willing to share the prop with me at cpujock56@gmail.com?   I would really appreciate the help!!

When he send it to you, assuming you use 8 channels and you have the HolidayCoro config

My channels 1-4 are identical to the commercial config

Channel 5 - 8 you have to pay close attention to them, copy from my individually to your correct or just use my config. Or just reconfigure to match the commercial ones either way.

JR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello Jim,

somehow the file got lost with me, can you send it to me again?
That would be great...

• 5 weeks later...

Jim,

I'm new here and to LOR, I just purchased the Coro singing trees and have been banging my head trying to get a prop file for them.

Could you please send me a copy as well.

mikerosa1965@gmail.com

Thanks in advance,
Mike

9 hours ago, xnavyguy said:

I'm new here and to LOR, I just purchased the Coro singing trees and have been banging my head trying to get a prop file for them.

Could you please send me a copy as well.

Sent