Light-O-Rama Forums
dibblejr

Now Sharing ~ Baby Shark Song ~ Baby Shark Band singing faces

2 hours ago, Mega Arch said:

Jr - as annoying as this song is, I wished you had done the 1:36 version....

However - my granddaughter asked me for it recently - please send me what you have to see if it can help me not have to listen to it any more...

dcdpkpr@cox.net 

I would have said you could have text me for it, however had you not replied here I would have never seen the other members requests. For some reason I did not get ant LOR email.

Thanks Dan

Just give your granddaughter a laptop and let her watch the singing face animator. That should do the trick.

JR

10 hours ago, dibblejr said:

.....Just give your granddaughter a laptop and let her watch the singing face animator. That should do the trick.

JR

Might be on to something. I do that with completed sequences all the time. For her “approval” before it’s “in the show”. 

And thanks a million for the share!

Edited by Mega Arch

Jr may I get copy of this also.  Did millionmp3 have the baby shark song or just Amazon.  Also has James finished the sequencing his part.  Would like that also please.  Thanks foe everything you do to help beginners like me

Looking for Baby shark .. I am working oni Santa shark, but I am new to creating these … 

please send, slabuda69@gmail.com

Thanks!!!

Can I please get a copy of this sequence. My email is seahawksruleman@sbcglobal.net 

Thank you so much. 

On 8/25/2018 at 4:08 PM, dibblejr said:

As requested by a friend here it is. The one all of your little kids and grandkids been dancing and singing to. 

You can purchase the song on Amazon, its the 1:54 version for $.99

As usual SELLERS please do not ask.

Please do not share with other forum members, if they want the sequence they can ask. If anyone contacts you outside of this thread please let me know.

This will require you to copy and paste channels 5-8 differently so please pay attention to your channels. Mine are unique to assist me with sequencing. Channels 1-4 should be the same as the commercial sequences.

James will be adding the other props to this sequence and share once completed. This is faces only.

Music not included.

Song Info

Artist - Baby Shark Band 

Title - Baby Shark Song

Album - Baby Shark Song  ~ As stated above Amazon Music Digital download 1:54 for $.99

If you need my word document on steps required to use this just ask. I try to remember all that have previously received it.

JR

Wow this is a song ous scouts sing at camp all the time. I could do it for Halloween Spook-o-ree 

JR could I please get a copy of the Baby Shark singing faces.  Just bought the Holiday Coro singing trees, Large ones.  Also would like God Bless the USA

Good evening I would like a copy of baby shark please. I would like to use it at my Boy Scout camp in April we have about 1500 scooters coming for an event and I am setting up my Halloween faces. By the way I think every Scout know baby shark it is one of their favorite songs they have been doing for years

Good evening I would like a copy of baby shark please. I would like to use it at my Boy Scout camp in April we have about 1500 scooters coming for an event and I am setting up my Halloween faces. By the way I think every Scout know baby shark it is one of their favorite songs they have been doing for years

My email is Gernergang@gmail.com

Thank you

Marc 

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 6:53 PM, gernergang said:

Wow this is a song ous scouts sing at camp all the time. I could do it for Halloween Spook-o-ree 

Need an email address

JR

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 8:23 AM, Richard Sonnier said:

Jr may I get copy of this also.  Did millionmp3 have the baby shark song or just Amazon.  Also has James finished the sequencing his part.  Would like that also please.  Thanks foe everything you do to help beginners like me

Sent, the song was on Amazon, when I seqiuenced it MP3million didn't have it

JR

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 4:35 PM, Buda said:

Looking for Baby shark .. I am working oni Santa shark, but I am new to creating these … 

please send, slabuda69@gmail.com 

Thanks!!!

Sent w instructions.

Please no sharing, trading or selling.

Enjoy

JR

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:38 AM, Werner Horst said:

If you are still sharing, could I have a copy please?

45jahre@gmx.de 

Sent enjoy

JR

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 2:23 AM, BadAndy said:

Can I please get a copy of this sequence. My email is seahawksruleman@sbcglobal.net  

Thank you so much. 

Sent, enjoy

Please, no selling, sharing or trading. 

Keep the free ones free

JR

22 hours ago, gernergang said:

My email is Gernergang@gmail.com 

Thank you

Marc 

Disregard previous message/

Sent enjoy

Please respect the free shared sequences and do not sell, trade or share. If others want it they can do as you did and ask the producer for it.

JR

10 hours ago, Dennis Laff said:

JR if you have time I would also like a copy of Baby Shark    lafffamily@comcast.net   Thanks Dennis

My friend you have mail.

JR

Thanks again JR grandkids been asking for this one !   Dennis

Hi JR,

If you have time could I have a copy too.

Thank you.

chuck_christmas@comcast.net

10 hours ago, chuckeb said:

Hi JR,

If you have time could I have a copy too.

Thank you.

chuck_christmas@comcast.net

Sent, enjoy

JR