Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ Baby Shark Song ~ Baby Shark Band singing faces

dibblejr

"I would like a copy sent to insert seestewart@yahoo.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

OMG!!! MY KIDS ARE GOING TO FREAK OUT!!!! 

Thank you!

"I would like a copy sent to nebey@hotmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

On 11/30/2019 at 4:50 PM, csmart4200 said:

"I would like a copy sent to insert seestewart@yahoo.com"

I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

OMG!!! MY KIDS ARE GOING TO FREAK OUT!!!! 

Thank you!

Sent

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

On 12/3/2019 at 4:44 PM, Nebey said:

"I would like a copy sent to nebey@hotmail.com"

Sent

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

• 3 months later...

I would like a copy sent to mikestella29@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

On 3/23/2020 at 8:51 PM, soundboy98 said:

I would like a copy sent to mikestella29@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Sent

Enjoy

JR

I would like a copy sent to zingmoney8@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.  Thanks in advance JR!

-Alan

• 1 month later...

I think I just have to do this.  My son would go nuts and drive other parents even nuttier!!

Can I get a copy of this one as well

boobeagle@gmail.com

• 4 weeks later...

Could I get a copy sent to postier362@gmail.com please?

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2020 at 8:00 PM, PostmasterX said:

Could I get a copy sent to postier362@gmail.com please?

Thank you

Sent to all above with instructions

Enjoy

JR

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, COTTO said:

Please send me a copy of the baby shark sequence. My kids love that song.

ottocontrols@gmail.com

Sent, please include the correct statement in future requests'

Enjoy

JR

"I would like a copy sent to cdn83@yahoo.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show
 only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not
 make it mine to share".

Daughter is gonna get a kick outta this one

I would like a copy sent to derekmeister@gmail.com.

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

JR,

I have parents that absolutely hate this song and kids absolutely love it. Would love a copy to drive the parents even crazier lol. If i could get a copy to giggly_jam@hotmail.com that would be great!

Thanks
James 

James, I would like a copy sent to darstlightshow@gmail.com

Thanks!

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

Thank you both for your help.

steve

icedad1517@yahoo.com