Light-O-Rama Forums

Selling all Nevada Christmas items/props

WayneKremer

Christmas lighting fans,

Nevada Christmas has begun to sell off individual items/props. A small portion of it was already sold off to a local city who will use it in their park this year. Otherwise, most of it is available including controllers, FM transmitters, LED nets, floods and strings, monster matrix, projector and more! Many of the items simply cannot be shipped easily as they are too large and heavy so they would need to be picked up locally…and these items are noted in the list.

Our display was built to withstand heavy winds and has not once failed me (even in 90mph winds). Here are some videos of our display last year:

Additionally, to see many more pictures, videos and details of our display, look here: www.nevadachristmas.com

Here is the Excel list of items to be sold: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AgkHpOLGe9N34XPqumvdNkC76szD

If items are crossed out in red, then they were already sold and not included in the grand total at the bottom. If they have blue links, then those are links to the pictures of the items (which I’m continuing to take pictures and add links for). Items in green sections are to be sold as one complete item…as they belong together.

If any questions, please contact me! Thanks all!

Wayne Kremer

• 3 weeks later...

Tons of lights, controllers, FM transmitters, mixers and props still to be sold!  Open the spreadsheet and click on the links to see pictures of the items.  If any questions, let me know!  thx!

Wayne

• The topic was locked