Light-O-Rama Forums

2018 Additions

namecipS

I have searched through the threads and found several sequences I needed, but the threads appear to be closed.  So I figured I'd just post one request and take whatever I can get.  I'm comfortable sequencing my house and current props, but I am terrible with singing faces and really like to include them. I'm adding the following songs to my show list this year. 

Frosty the Snowman

Jingle Bells

You're a mean one Mr. Grinch

Let it Go

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

Santa Claus is coming to town

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth

Have yourself a merry little Christmas

Run Rudolph Run

If you have any singing face sequences for any of those and would like to share, I would greatly appreciate it.

Additional request.  If you have any 16x50 string pixel tree sequences for those, that would be and added bonus.  Hoping I can add the pixel tree this year, but positive it's only going to happen with shared sequences.

My email address is Namecips@yahoo.com

Edited by namecipS

Just for future reference, when you request a sequence give the title of the song and the artist. Some of these songs have been done by many different artists and they all come out differently.

• 4 weeks later...

Does someone have the original grinch sequence to share.  Just purchased the CCR version but want something for my house as well.

edtrac@aol.com

• 1 year later...
  • The topic was locked