Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ The Christmas Shoes ~ Newsong singing faces

dibblejr

If anyone received this from me in 2016 please trash that copy and replace with this. That was done with papagayo, this is done free hand, much better.

Its the exact same album/ song as the old version of my faces.

As usual SELLERS please do not ask.

Please do not share with other forum members, if they want the sequence they can ask. If anyone contacts you outside of this thread please let me know.

This will require you to copy and paste channels 5-8 differently so please pay attention to your channels. Mine are unique to assist me with sequencing. Channels 1-4 should be the same as the commercial sequences.

James will be adding the other props to this sequence and share once completed. This is faces only.

Music not included.

Song Info

Artist - Newsong

Title - The Christmas Shoes

Album - The Christmas Shoes 

If you need my word document on steps required to use this just ask. I try to remember all that have previously received it.

JR

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dibblejr

• Charlie Capps

• zpcarson

• Jetmech4aa

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, pouterson1 said:

Please send a copy if you can.  Thanks.

Paul

otter@blueheaveninc.com

Private Use Only

Sent along with my word document. If you have any questions please ask me.

Enjoy

JR

19 minutes ago, jsteffen said:

Could I get a copy?  joesteffen@hotmail.com

TIA

Sent Enjoy Private Use Only

Also sent my word doc on how to use

JR

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking to do this whole song this year so if you have the whole sequence can you please share that also. Thanks for sharing

capps.charlie@gmail.com

17 minutes ago, Charlie Capps said:

I am looking to do this whole song this year so if you have the whole sequence can you please share that also. Thanks for sharing

capps.charlie@gmail.com

Sorry I only share the faces since I am not good with zip files. I will tag my great friend James Morris who has permission to share my work and he has the house sequence all zipped up.

I will send you the faces and include my instruction document

Private Use Only

Enjoy

JR

Edited by dibblejr

On 9/24/2018 at 10:16 PM, dibblejr said:

Sorry I only share the faces since I am not good with zip files. I will tag my great friend James Morris who has permission to share my work and he has the house sequence all zipped up.

I will send you the faces and include my instruction document

Private Use Only

Enjoy

JR

JR I never got the singing trees on this one will you please try and send again.

1 minute ago, Charlie Capps said:

JR I never got the singing trees on this one will you please try and send again.

It should be the pumpkins. I sequenced it for Halloween use for another member. You just have to use my instructions and paste to your singing trees

PM me if you have trouble/ questions.

JR

1 minute ago, dibblejr said:

It should be the pumpkins. I sequenced it for Halloween use for another member. You just have to use my instructions and paste to your singing trees

PM me if you have trouble/ questions.

JR

I didn't get anything on that one you sent me the Owl City on and just now the Moana

1 minute ago, Charlie Capps said:

I didn't get anything on that one you sent me the Owl City on and just now the Moana

Resending, let me know

JR