Light-O-Rama Forums

Sharing: Feuer Frei - Rummstein

Mister

Okay guys and gals this is my first sequence that I've made and sequence the faces myself. I wanted to share it with everyone since I didn't think it was too bad as my first try and no one that does sequencing wants to do any German songs for Halloween.

Since this is my first one I was looking for somefeedback from anyone who uses it, so I can improve my face sequencing in the future.

As usual SELLERS please do not ask.

Please do not share with other forum members, if they want the sequence they can ask. If anyone contacts you outside of this thread please let me know.

This will require you to copy and paste into your own props. Here is the channels i use: 1) outline 2)eyes 3) eyes closed 4) middle mouth 5) E mouth 6) O mouth 7) top lip?bottom lip

the sequences has 4 floods, 2 strobes, 8 flashers pumpkins and 4 faces. Face 1 is custom so I can watch it on my computer, since this is an xlights conversion to LMS format.

Please respond to this post with your email address and i will send over the files as soon as I can, and if you use it i would love if people responded back to me with thoughts on it, again since this is my first face sequence so I can improve in the future

• 1 year later...

Could i get a copy please?

"I would like a copy sent to clint.goven@hotmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank You!

• 1 month later...

Could i get a copy please?

"I would like a copy sent to matt.kurdziel@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank You!

• The topic was locked