Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ Redneck 12 Days of Christmas ~ singing faces

dibblejr

im new to lor any singing faces sequences will be very helpful. if you don't mind sharing. I took on way more than I can handle im thinking with faces and my mega tree

1 minute ago, Dean Jenks said:

im new to lor any singing faces sequences will be very helpful. if you don't mind sharing. I took on way more than I can handle im thinking with faces and my mega tree

Sent along with my word document on how to use them

Ensure to use Audacity and pay particular attention while copy pasting my channels 5-8 they are not the same configuration as the purchased sequences.

If you have questions, please ask me.

Enjoy

JR

19 minutes ago, Dean Jenks said:

You are in luck. I and my great friend James Morris share almost every sequence we produce. I do the faces and he does the mega tree, house lights, matrix.

Is your mega tree pixels/ ccr's or regular led/incan lights?

Search for James Morris and or myself. He has every singing face I have done and he shares the complete package. Team work.

JR

• Like 1

everything is mini or led. I have a 20 foot mega tree, 2 arches and 4 singing faces plus house and some props.... just 64 channels a mini director and fm transmitter. just got all this equipment in july so im stuggling real bad

Edited by Dean Jenks

27 minutes ago, Dean Jenks said:

everything is mini or led. I have a 20 foot mega tree, 2 arches and 4 singing faces plus house and some props.... just 64 channels a mini director and fm transmitter. just got all this equipment in july so im stuggling real bad

Do you have everything set up? Meaning unit ID's set, a master channel config set?

With JAmes sequences he has a spiral tree. What I do is use that spiral tree as if its my straight mega tree. Works well. If you keep the number of sequences down you can straighten it out more, but I am usually in a crunch since I sequence faces all year.

The key to sequencing the mega tree is realize what area will be most viewable to the public. Last year my hook head broke due to age and snow (we never get in Dec). Everything looked great and then I had over 7000 lights in piles under my tree. One day before our tour of lights started, I hastily put it back up with the wifes best frying pan. I also had to replace strings that were cut by my guy wires. I had some strings that were out of place. I could tell but the general public didn't have a clue.

JR

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dibblejr said:

Do you have everything set up? Meaning unit ID's set, a master channel config set?

With JAmes sequences he has a spiral tree. What I do is use that spiral tree as if its my straight mega tree. Works well. If you keep the number of sequences down you can straighten it out more, but I am usually in a crunch since I sequence faces all year.

The key to sequencing the mega tree is realize what area will be most viewable to the public. Last year my hook head broke due to age and snow (we never get in Dec). Everything looked great and then I had over 7000 lights in piles under my tree. One day before our tour of lights started, I hastily put it back up with the wifes best frying pan. I also had to replace strings that were cut by my guy wires. I had some strings that were out of place. I could tell but the general public didn't have a clue.

JR

ive got a strong steel mega tree 24 hook head and a boat winch to raise and lower on a pulley, I use an old 12' trampoline and the springs to fastnen to to hold its shape

1 hour ago, dibblejr said:

JR

still waiting on 2 controllers to be shipped did the tryforfree thing so a delay in shipping

I decided to make it look "redneck" on my neighbor's house with the voices. Just copy and pasted the mouth movements to his lights. Can't wait to get this one going. Last year we did dueling jingles bells between the 2 houses. This year's I am using this song to go between the houses instead lol

51 minutes ago, GriswoldStyle said:

I decided to make it look "redneck" on my neighbor's house with the voices. Just copy and pasted the mouth movements to his lights. Can't wait to get this one going. Last year we did dueling jingles bells between the 2 houses. This year's I am using this song to go between the houses instead lol

That works really well in a pinch or for someone that is just starting out.

I have shown a lot of people how it can be beneficial.

JR

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

That works really well in a pinch or for someone that is just starting out.

I have shown a lot of people how it can be beneficial.

JR

Yeah shockingly it worked really well. I didn't want to make it all elaborate I needed something different and that really fit the type of song so I just went with it. Never thought of doing that before. it definitely gives it that not altogether look of the song but it fits the song perfectly lol

2 minutes ago, GriswoldStyle said:

Yeah shockingly it worked really well. I didn't want to make it all elaborate I needed something different and that really fit the type of song so I just went with it. Never thought of doing that before. it definitely gives it that not altogether look of the song but it fits the song perfectly lol

Its a little different since more of a talking song then singing so less light flicker but its different. Plus most songs have back up singers for even more beat, If you are across the street sequence them together and they can watch your snowman sing it.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, s1lv3r said:

May I get this one, please?

larry_n_t@yahoo.com

Thanks

Sent along with my word document

Private Use Only

Enjoy

JR

• 4 weeks later...