Light-O-Rama Forums

Trans Siberian Orchestra 2018 Tour Dates

PhilMassey

Just saw that myself. Duluth, GA also. I have 2 choices within 2 hours and both are on weekends. I havent seen them in a few years, hopefully will get to go this year.

I looked at their tour dates and what I do not understand is how is it that they do 2 shows on the same night at the same time at 2 different places? Enlighten me.

Two groups, East and West, Each group has key members of the original Savotage band.

Both shows are as  identical as they can be,  and I have seen both. 

AAARRRRGGG!!!  Why does their stop near me always land right on opening weekend for my light show?

Sigh.............

They will be near me on the Saturday, a week after opening weekend.  Already put into my calendar!!!

And ruin the fun? Lol It's all about the experience, going deaf and giving the family a memory to last a lifetime lol

• Like 3

Thinking of going in a lighting nerd get-up sporting my GriswoldStyle Lightorama shirt....... Wait for it....  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

Edited by GriswoldStyle

Awesome, looks like they kick off the tour in Green Bay on Nov 14!!!  Six tickets are going to cost me a fortune, but I'm sure it'll be worth it.  Can't wait!!!

• 2 weeks later...

NOT meaning to brag (yes I am), but, center, 6 rows from stage - 8 tickets. wooooooooo!

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 10:26 AM, jfuller8400 said:

Not going to be in my area until Dec 29  :(

I have went to the concert after Christmas before and I can assure you, the magic is not lost - but extended 

11 hours ago, saxon said:

NOT meaning to brag (yes I am), but, center, 6 rows from stage - 8 tickets. wooooooooo!

Yes, you are bragging.  But so am I - Center floor, row 8.  Just me.  could not get two as I was delayed by work for several hours after tickets opened.  However that just gives me an excuse for not taking my free-loading son with me...

11 hours ago, saxon said:

I have went to the concert after Christmas before and I can assure you, the magic is not lost - but extended 

100% agree.  Two years ago, the Mannheim Steamroller and TWO concerts were a day or two apart in the week after Christmas.  Both were just as good!

Purchased mine yesterday. December 5th. Center section on the floor, section 5 row 4.

This will be my 12th season in a row. I go each year because it's a fantastic show and no other band puts on a show like TSO. The other reason is they change the stage setup/lighting every year so each year is different. So I probably go for more of the show they perform rather than the music but loving their music just adds to an awesome concert all around.

Edited by Santas Helper
  • Like 1

Yeah we can't presale for 2 more days here but I'm gonna try again just in case I was wrong lol

Update oops I was wrong. Missed presale by two days. Now have to wait two and a half more hours to be able to purchase General public tickets

Edited by GriswoldStyle

• The topic was locked