JR

15 hours ago, the topeka extravagaza said:

may i have a copy of this seq too

thnks

jason

jasondpeace84@hotmail.com 

Sent

Private use only.

Please follow the included instructions.

Enjoy

JR

12 hours ago, Richard Sonnier said:

May I have copy. 

richard19@gt.rr.com

Sent, enjoy

JR

May I have a copy and the instructions also, please?

thanks,

tbcca@hotmail.com

7 hours ago, 2HI4MOM said:

May I have a copy and the instructions also, please?

thanks,

tbcca@hotmail.com

Sent, enjoy

JR

JR, May I have a copy of this.  And as usual, thanks in advance and thanks for sharing.  Planning on adding this one to both my Halloween show and Christmas show.

jerry.gilley.jr@gmail.com

On 10/7/2019 at 1:45 PM, jerryg said:

JR, May I have a copy of this.  And as usual, thanks in advance and thanks for sharing.  Planning on adding this one to both my Halloween show and Christmas show.

jerry.gilley.jr@gmail.com

Sent

Enjoy

JR

Mr. DIB, what props did james add to this?

Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

James and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

If you have already posted it in your request and you will receive it as soon as one of us can screen through them. 

If you don't receive one, you either didn't agree to the new terms, don't like the new terms or are one of those that took advantage of us.

JR

Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to keiths@prtcnet.org"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you again.  Going to try to get this going before Veterans Day. 

1 hour ago, keiths00 said:

Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to keiths@prtcnet.org"

Thank you again.  Going to try to get this going before Veterans Day. 

Sent

Thank you for agreeing to the conditions

Enjoy

JR

"I would like a copy sent to nicholasduffy67@gmail.com "

Thanks Nick

21 hours ago, RedWhitingBlue said:

Can I get this one please? Semper Fi!!

I know you have been a valid repeat customer for a long time. However can you please post the acceptance of the conditions statement.

I don't want to get accused of being biased LOL

Thank you my friend.

~Semper Fi

JR

13 hours ago, Tryin this out said:

"I would like a copy sent to nicholasduffy67@gmail.com "

Thanks Nick

Thank you for accepting the conditions

Sent

Enjoy

JR

I’m sorry to hear it’s come to this and sorry I overlooked your request. Your contributions to this page and light show enthusiasts across the county are invaluable! I will gladly post your acceptance and please know I’m always on the lookout for you guys!

"I would like a copy sent to RedWhitingBlue@outlook.com

18 hours ago, RedWhitingBlue said:

I’m sorry to hear it’s come to this and sorry I overlooked your request. Your contributions to this page and light show enthusiasts across the county are invaluable! I will gladly post your acceptance and please know I’m always on the lookout for you guys!

"I would like a copy sent to RedWhitingBlue@outlook.com

Thank you for accepting the conditions again.

~ Semper Fi

Enjoy

JR