Light-O-Rama Forums

Red Neck 12 days of Christmas

Godney

33 minutes ago, Godney said:

Has anyone ever sequenced this song for singing trees, if so may i please get a copy. Thanks Rodney

I have the Jeff Foxworthy cd with it but never put it to a show.

I am willing to produce this funny song. Just shoot me a PM with the title in the subject line.

Thanks for the reminder of a funny song.

JR

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dibblejr said:

I have the Jeff Foxworthy cd with it but never put it to a show.

I am willing to produce this funny song. Just shoot me a PM with the title in the subject line.

Thanks for the reminder of a funny song.

JR

I would LOVE to be notified when you're able to do this song. My neighbors are country (the ones that I decorate their house on my network) and this will be a surprise for them when they hear it lol.

Keep me posted. This will be almost as hilarious as what I did to their house opening night last year to get even with him for shooting his gun behind me on 4th of July scaring the heck out of me lol

dnewl4.jpg

1 hour ago, Godney said:

PM sent

Copy paste my shared thread link to this reply not working. If you search for "Now Sharing" it should be pretty close to the top of the list.

Please post your email addrsss and it will be sent right over

JR

• 3 months later...
On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 10:51 AM, GWJepsen said:

I get confused on this thread,  getting old I guess.

can I get a copy please if anyone did create it?  Thanks  GJepsen@venturafoods.com 

Sent enjoy

JR

PS - Anyone wanting this please search for my sharing thread. I will no longer reply to requests within this thread,

JR