Light-O-Rama Forums

Sharing The Greatest Showman - The Other Side. Mouth movements

ItsMeBobO

Marvelous just marvelous

Imagine an app that could be used to control the eyes. Think of Halloween and the fun to be had eyeballing passersby. 

I'm in

JR

Edited by dibblejr

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

May I please get a copy

Thank you

Gernergang@gmail.com

PS: I sent you an Email a week ago or so about your FLIP, it took me a little while but i did figure it out THANK YOU

• 1 year later...

I would like to receive this sequence, please send to: jd.swett@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

I would like a copy sent to canadienbears@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share..

thank you u kindly

• 2 weeks later...

I would like a copy sent to kellee107@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share..

• The topic was locked